Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also strange **** like this, that keeps me coming back to this thread :lol. How did Liam Neeson die in The Phantom Pain.. er, Menace again? I seriously forgot :lol.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I'm honestly WAY more excited about Batman Arkham than this game :lol. But, I can't help but stay in here and watch as the metaphorical train-wreck unfolds with Kojima and his rather unpopular direction with MGS V. This series right now, is like seeing your child go off into the "wrong ways", and you can only hope that he changes.

I know what you mean, though. I hardly see Plis, Ryan, Gasper, Frank, and any of the other regulars in the thread anymore. I think everyone's gotten too tired of the discussions, and we're constantly just beating a dead horse into the ground to people who outright refuse to give any credence to critical thinking, that doesn't fall in line with "MGS is the most perfect series ever". It's very grating, indeed.

I still think that MGS V should have been released as a single game. There's no reason why Kojima has to "test the waters" with GZ's success, when he hasn't done it with any of the previous games in the series. The fact is, that MGS games sell, and that alone should warrant an early release of TPP.

You have every right to think that. I personally can’t wait to get my hands on the prologue and have no problem dishing out the money. Whoever does shouldn’t buy the game.

Hell right now I would pay 5 dollars to see the Days of Future Past trailer. I bet Gasp would pay 20 bucks to watch the first 30 minutes of Batman vs Superman.

I guess me and Henry will be the only ones playing GZ on release here.

It's also strange **** like this, that keeps me coming back to this thread :lol. How did Liam Neeson die in The Phantom Pain.. er, Menace again? I seriously forgot :lol.

He was surprise buttsecks'd by Lady Gaga

lady-gaga-red-lace-vma-outfit.jpg

**** yeah son! I'd pay top pesos for that!

Yup, with a permanent PMS mood.

I would do the same for DOFP :rotfl

I wish the studios would start pulling a Konami on us. Most of us X-Men fans would pay top dollar just for the second trailer.

Honestly though, I seriously forgot most of that trilogy :lol. I don't think I'd ever want to revisit it, either.
The only parts I like about the prequels are the duels and the villains, maybe Mcgregor and Jango Fett, that's about it, oh yeah, and Mr Neeson.
I would do the same for DOFP :rotfl

I wish the studios would start pulling a Konami on us. Most of us X-Men fans would pay top dollar just for the second trailer.

I was just watching X1, damn Jackman pulled a perfect Wolverine on that one, a badass with an attitude.

I guess me and Henry will be the only ones playing GZ on release here.

I'll buy it some time during march but I'm not sure when yet :lol

xfiles-dunno_zpsa6bbe378.gif

I'm busy with some stuff, I don't like to buy games when I don't have time to play them :lecture btw a lot of good and bad things were said about this game, and since I don't really trust any journalist or reviewer... :lol I won't even think about this game until I play it, I'm actually playing old school games now, like Dino Crisis

The only parts I like about the prequels are the duels and the villains, maybe Mcgregor and Jango Fett, that's about it, oh yeah, and Mr Neeson.

I just liked to see the Star Wars universe with modern effects and a higher budget

I'll buy it some time during march but I'm not sure when yet :lol

xfiles-dunno_zpsa6bbe378.gif

I'm busy with some stuff, I don't like to buy games when I don't have time to play them :lecture btw a lot of good and bad things were said about this game, and since I don't really trust any journalist or reviewer... :lol I won't even think about this game until I play it

I never trust a single reviewer/Journalist, but I usually trust the majority. Looks like I’ll be the only one here playing this on release :monkey2

Thats too bad.. I'll go dark for a while I think, I won't read anything else related to this game I just want to play it and see how it really is

i wont even play this game til i think about it.....................more.

Play it at a friend's house or something, then decide, maybe its worth it, maybe not :dunno

I usually buy my games on release. I never use the DLC code until I know if I’m keeping the game of not, if I don’t like the game, I usually sell it on amazon for full price. GZ I’m sure I will be keeping. I’m just happy PS4 has this and Infamous coming out in the same week.

Back