Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because we're tired of news about this game, at this point we know everything there is to know about this game, all there's left is to play it, I can't wait for that, no news excite me at this point.

That's because we're tired of news about this game, at this point we know everything there is to know about this game, all there's left is to play it, I can't wait for that, no news excite me at this point.

You mean, the PUMA news does not excite you? That track suit, mang! That track. Suit! :horror

Only slightly related but dude Arkham Knite looks awesome, this is how games should be teased.

First trailer/announced: 7 months later game releases

None of this teasing for 2-3 years, KojiPro style is actual bull ****!

I know what I said, but honestly, I don't feel like babysitting this thread and tattling to mods at any least occurrence of disagreement :lol. We're all big boys. Things have been pretty quiet in here, regardless.

Things have been quiet because I have been ignoring most of the insults coming my way. I don’t know why all these Hayters come in this thread if this game makes them that sick.

Pretty much. We know almost everything about GZ story wise. Only thing left is to see if we like the gameplay, and voice acting.

Only slightly related but dude Arkham Knite looks awesome, this is how games should be teased.

No kidding man, KojiPro takes way too long in development. Wasn't Kojima designing the new FOX engine since 2009? :lol. Just look how long it's taking them to churn out MGS V.

Hell no! I was expecting a PUMA Banana hammock, Kaz edition, cause y'know, spring break's coming.

As long as two people can fit in that hammock...

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol :lol

Kojima: I seem to be losing some of the die hard fans, I know what will bring them back, merchandising plastered all over it from a company that is essentially unheard of in this day and age.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I wonder if they have Kaz and Big Boss waifu pillows in Japan....

If those pillows exist, they probably have strategically-placed holes somewhere - if ya kno whaddamean :horror.

MGS 3 was pushing the sodomy thing a bit between Raikov and Volgin, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes a step further in MGS V. It would certainly fall in line with the "dark" theme of this game :lol.

maybe we should bring "snake" out in a pink fur jacket next with platform boots. maybe he can ride a moped with a monkey on his shoulder with little sequins pants on. the monkey would obviously have a little pack of smokes in his pocket. or maybe he can sneak around in a latex romper. hed definitely have to take slip and slides to his destinations. maybe his boots can have "im sexy" printed on the bottom so when he walks everyone can see it printed in the ground. the possibilities are endless.

Agreed the wait is awful.

I think its because rocksteady wasnt the one who developed the last installment.. maybe they had another studio make it sothat they can focus on developing AK

I didn't insult anybody

I said for people to get the fapp buckets ready when this comes out, and that it'd be a boring conversation between the 2 of you (which it would)

I never said I hated the game either. You like to twist things to make it seem like your being mistreated, to gain sympathy and for members to get 'on your side'. I said my opinion and that's allowed, isn't it

Jus' saying

Last edited:
Trolling, didn't know my opinion was trolling. Im mad about the game, plain and simple.

It’s everything you said after you stated your opinion. I’ll assume you’re just playing dumb.

I didn't insult anybody

I said for people to get the fapp buckets ready when this comes out, and that it'd be a boring conversation between the 2 of you (which it would)

I never said I hated the game either. You like to twist things to make it seem like your being mistreated, to gain sympathy and for members to get 'on your side'. I said my opinion and that's allowed, isn't it

Jus' saying

Calling me Ptortoise isn’t an insult? Talking about a game with another member here might be boring to you, but why even say something like that, whats the point? This is a MGSV thread, its funny talking about the actual game is so horrible here.

All of you radical fanboys love to post here when theres only bad news, but when theres good news, you're no where to be found. It obvious Kiefer replacing your hero bothers most of you, but try not hindering the excitement for the people who are actually looking forward to this game still.

Back