Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would lead me to believe that people can't handle other peoples opinions then. I come in here all the time despite not agreeing with you, ever

Not once have I been in here saying you guys spoil the thread because you don't agree with me. I say why I don't like it and there's been some heated differences of opinion yes

It's funny how were the 'touchy' ones, but we never actually get touchy? The cycle actually goes - good comments - bad comments - good comment members get touchy and say how were ruining the thread, argument/discussion starts - minus the heat from both

Besides your all adults, just as us. If difference of opinions stop you participating on a public forum, then those people should spend their time elsewhere. If they can't handle it

Last edited:
The same can be said for this game, except the price is much more reasonable.

Expect they aren't releasing the head of the figure first for an unjustified price, then offering the rest of the figure at retail. Which is what is happening with the game.

That would lead me to believe that people can't handle other peoples opinions then. I come in here all the time despite not agreeing with you, ever

Not once have I been in here saying you guys spoil the thread because you don't agree with me. I say why I don't like it and there's been some heated differences of opinion yes

It's funny how were the 'touchy' ones, but we never actually get touchy? The cycle actually goes - good comments - bad comments - good comment members get touchy and say how were ruining the thread, argument/discussion starts - minus the heat from both

Besides your all adults, just as us. If difference of opinions stop you participating on a public forum, then tom hose people should spend their time elsewhere

Are you kidding me? You have no problem speaking your mind here because your opinion is the same as the hostile majority. I just hope once this game releases that some other members come in here and actually speak on the game, and not just their hatred for Kojima and the series. Theres another MGS thread here for that.

I say what I want to whoever I want if I disagree. If you think I've never had disagreements with any of the others then your sorely mistaken

Expect they aren't releasing the head of the figure first for an unjustified price, then offering the rest of figure at retail. Which is what is happening with the game.

Isn’t this Big Boss figure pretty much the same as the first Sneaking Suit figure, just a different head. That seems worse to me.

Totally different scale, totally different sculpt and body, even the joints are different

So pretty much a totally new figure yeah. Only thing that's similar is the suit design. Blame Kojima for being too lazy to create a new sneaking suit

So no nothing like what's happening with the game.

I say what I want to whoever I want if I disagree. If you think I've never had disagreements with any of the others then your sorely mistaken

You are more level headed than some of the other guys here, I’ll admit that. Even in an argument you don’t come off as totally biased.

No not at all, you come in here once every so often with nothing to input except agreeing with somebody while there is an argument/debate going on, and no not this time you didn't come in and attack and name call but you usually do and have done in the past

Maybe if you partook in this, or seemed like you had a real interest then it may come across different. I'm not being touchy at all

At least pturtle partakes and has something to say. Instead of getting a boner for anyone who disagrees with those who's initial impressions of the game aren't good

Trust me Im very excited about this game and have been I mean just look at my avatar and sig...been that way forever. **** this series is the only reason I bought a PS4 and really one of the few series holding me on to gaming period. Every MGS thread on here has been infected with the hate Kojima crap,like its some cool new fad to hate on Kojima. Well I dont agree with it and think its stupid but Im not on here talking down to those who disagree. People have different opinions and I have no problem with that. There are a couple of members here who cant stand me because of this and they are primary posters in this thread. Who have way too much time and sit here and try to cram their opinions down others throats by consistantly commenting. So Id rather spend my time elsewhere than arguing with those idiots. So I sift through their crap and post when necessary.

Good God, I was typing such a long reply but then my cat stepped on the keyboard and it deleted my reply. :slap

Oh well, back to the Arkham Knight boards, that's where's it at yall.

Trust me Im very excited about this game and have been I mean just look at my avatar and sig...been that way forever. **** this series is the only reason I bought a PS4 and really one of the few series holding me on to gaming period. Every MGS thread on here has been infected with the hate Kojima crap,like its some cool new fad to hate on Kojima. Well I dont agree with it and think its stupid but Im not on here talking down to those who disagree. People have different opinions and I have no problem with that. There are a couple of members here who cant stand me because of this and they are primary posters in this thread. Who have way too much time and sit here and try to cram their opinions down others throats by consistantly commenting. So Id rather spend my time elsewhere than arguing with those idiots. So I sift through their crap and post when necessary.

Not true. You came in here months ago and accused me and a few others of kicking you out of this thread. So, I'd like to ask, where were you bullied exactly? I've hardly even seen you around in any MGS thread, and that was even before this one was started. Aside from you popping into this thread and cursing people out, I can't even remember having a serious conversation with you at any time with anything concerning MGS.

That said, if you'd actually like to start discussing the games, then you're invited to join in. But, it's not like you need my approval or anyone else's.

Last edited:
When you only come in here and post the type of posts you post though, there's no other way for other members to take you or your comments. Essentially your only giving people that to think about you, due to your lack in interaction with the thread or people. Despite what you intend to mean or think, fuels the fire more.

I'm pretty sure if there was one of us that was only coming in here every so often and doing that despite of there love for the series or whatever, you as well as Pturtle and others would be all over it, bringing it up. Nature of the beast son

Not everyone will get on, in fact there will always be this divide between MGS fans now they have taken this route. Some will not like each other

And you can't not be bothered, but then sift through all the post and only reply to the ones that are 'necessary' it doesn't work like that. You must care enough to even come in, read all the previous posts and then choose which ones you are going to reply to. There is a conscious effort on your part there

Last edited:
Not true. You came in here months ago and accused me and a few others of kicking you out of this thread. So, I'd like to ask, where were you bullied exactly? I've hardly even seen you around in any MGS thread, and that was even before this one was started. Aside from you popping into this thread and cursing people out, I can't even remember having a serious conversation with you at any time with anything concerning MGS.

What do you think Im just making all of this up? :lol Negro please. Thought you had me on ignore....come on man keep your word.

What do you think Im just making all of this up? :lol Negro please. Thought you had me on ignore....come on man keep your word.

You're not answering my question. Where did I bully you out of this thread? Give me an honest answer, and try not to resort to name-calling.

When you only come in here and post the type of posts you post though, there's no other way for other members to take you or your comments. Essentially your only giving people that to think about you, due to your lack in interaction with the thread or people. Despite what you intend to mean or think, fuels the fire more.

I'm pretty sure if there was one of us that was only coming in here every so often and doing that despite of there love for the series or whatever, you as well as Pturtle and others would be all over it, bringing it up. Nature of the beast son

Not everyone will get on, in fact there will always be this divide between MGS fans now they have taken this route. Some will not like each other

And you can't not be bothered, but then sift through all the post and only reply to the ones that are 'necessary' it doesn't work like that. You must care enough to even come in, read all the previous posts and then choose which ones you are going to reply to. There is a conscious effort on your part there

Good points and well taken. Im pretty sure turtle and henry maybe a few others are the only ones in here that even care to read on my opinions. I have made a few posts in the past but only those few respond so I know were cool and chat it up with them. Pretty much like walking on eggshells in here imo.

You're not answering my question. Where did I bully you out of this thread? Give me an honest answer, and try not to resort to name-calling.

Not that I owe you any explanation it started out with you being a "yes man" for another poster. For some reason you have always tagged up with this person and just had to throw in your little jabs at me here and there. Now I know for a fact that I had no problem with you until I noticed that you were consistantly doing that,like the little crap you posted a few pages back. I know you are a intelligent guy so you should see how that could b considered ganging up on someone. You make friends on here and then they join in with you and your buddy and thats where it stands. Truly my honest answer. If there is any more you want to discuss with me we can take it to PM. Not trying to derail this thread with this anymore.

Not that I owe you any explanation it started out with you being a "yes man" for another poster. For some reason you have always tagged up with this person and just had to throw in your little jabs at me here and there. Now I know for a fact that I had no problem with you until I noticed that you were consistantly doing that,like the little crap you posted a few pages back. I know you are a intelligent guy so you should see how that could b considered ganging up on someone. You make friends on here and then they join in with you and your buddy and thats where it stands. Truly my honest answer. If there is any more you want to discuss with me we can take it to PM. Not trying to derail this thread with this anymore.

You do owe me an explanation, because you've come into this thread multiple times and pointed fingers about how you've been wronged. I've always had my own opinions with MGS - just as anyone else, and you'd know that if you've actually been reading the thread. Jabs do get thrown from time-to-time, I admit. But, we all do it, and that's the nature of this forum. I just find it so odd that you hold this incessant grudge against a few people because of that - and especially when you can't even recall a specific instance for why you're always carrying this chip on your shoulder.

Like I said, if you want to actually discuss MGS games, then you're invited to do so. No one's stopping you. No one has ever stopped you. I don't even have a problem with you, dude. But, please try to avoid those censor-laced tirade of insults to fan the flames in an argument.

Last edited:
Oh mon dieu

Anyway I found a few pics the other day, just in case someone didn't see them

1947551_235739649883834_2048570609_n.jpg

1621824_235739659883833_1413115766_n.jpg

1239689_235739673217165_693182259_n.jpg

1922333_235739663217166_573157161_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back