Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that, but there are members on here who actually will call a game crap before they even play it, just because a voice actor gets replaced. Nothing in this day and age is given a fair chance, and everything that came first is automatically “better”. Thats what I was getting at.

Also, do you got to make a stink any chance you get with your go to "some members on here" crap? I'm not even trying to instigate an argument with you, I'm legitimately asking. It seems you can't help but make a dig at people any chance you get, even when there is nothing going on in here.

How is that a dig if its true? You even responded to my statement and proved what I said to be true with the answer you gave. I could understand if I was trolling and making something up, but I wasn’t.

There you go, the victim. Do you not remember the arguments we've had in here? :lol You've directly said those things to many of us in the past, so what like you weren't talking about the usual suspects?

Who were you talking about then if it wasn't me and the rest?

You pride yourself on saying that you only post news, but you LOVE dropping your passive aggressive comments. If you would just keep your yap shut, no one would bother you.

There you go, the victim. Do you not remember the arguments we've had in here? :lol You've directly said those things to many of us in the past, so what like you weren't talking about the usual suspects?

Who were you talking about then if it wasn't me and the rest?

I never said it wasn’t you :lol

I just said you proved my statement to be accurate. Remember the answer you gave me 10 minutes ago? How exactly am I playing victim? Did I make an outlandish statement that doesn’t accurately represent some members that post on SSF?

I never said it wasn’t you :lol

I just said you proved my statement to be accurate. Remember the answer you gave me 10 minutes ago? How exactly am I playing victim? Did I make an outlandish statement that doesn’t accurately represent some members that post on SSF?

I'm not denying how I feel about any sort of media, but you gotta go out of your way to dredge up old arguments. You do it incessantly.

I'm not denying how I feel about any sort of media, but you gotta go out of your way to dredge up old arguments. You do it incessantly.

I don’t even know what old argument you’re talking about. Theres has been at least one argument a day for the past 6 months :lol

What I said had everything to do with the on-going discussion about Tomb Raider and SC. Now you can stop trying to play victim and lets just drop it.

I don’t even know what old agreement you’re talking about. Theres has been at least one argument a day for the past 6 months :lol

What I said had everything to do with the on-going discussion about Tomb Raider and SC. Now you can stop trying to play victim and lets just drop it.

Just shut your mouth about other people's opinions on a daily basis in here, and no one will bother you :lecture You're the ONLY one that keeps this crap going.

Just shut your mouth about other people's opinions on a daily basis in here, and no one will bother you :lecture You're the ONLY one that keeps this crap going.

I would if you and some others here actually knew what an opinion was. Thats how most arguments start on here, not everything you like is factually the best. I like Bale’s Batman way more than the murderous Keaton, Big Boss more than Solid, yet I’ve seen numerous posts from you among others talking crap about that. Now when I make that kind of statement, which is actually true, you throw a tantrum? Get over yourself man.

You've started every argument in recent memory. Whatever dude, you love the drama you stir up. Stop baiting arguments all the time... and you won't get into them.

qsjh4g.png

That isn't an answer. You always got your "some people say this or that" ****. And it has no place being mentioned ALL THE TIME. Things can be calm in here, nothing happening and you drop comments like that because you want to get a rise out of people. Is it impossible to not think about other people's opinions on something all the time when you post?

You call me crazy, but you're too crazy to realize what you're subconsciously doing. Or it's very conscious and you're just playing dumb. You just can't post without throwing a stone, ever.

How is it Henry became very likeable to the people that used to argue with him all the time, and you can't?

That isn't an answer. You always got your "some people say this or that" ****. And it has no place being mentioned ALL THE TIME. Things can be calm in here, nothing happening and you drop comments like that because you want to get a rise out of people. Is it impossible to not think about other people's opinions on something all the time when you post?

You call me crazy, but you're too crazy to realize what you're subconsciously doing. Or it's very conscious and you're just playing dumb. You just can't post without throwing a stone, ever.

How is it Henry became very likeable to the people that used to argue with him all the time, and you can't?

Well, everything was going fine until Frank said some uncalled stuff about me, then SOME OTHER MEMBERS HERE got in on it, for no reason yourself included. I was just posting info on MGSV, and while ignoring them, Jason goes on a rant about the game and is obviously trying to get me and Henry upset. Lets forget all that though because all I do is bait people with accurate statements :slap

Are you going to honestly act like that didn’t happen? t get into a lot of arguments here because I actually retaliate when I’m being insulted, no different from you.

Like I said get over yourself and lets just drop it. This is a MGSV thread, if you want to keep arguing just pm and stop derailing the thread.

Well, everything was going fine until Frank said some uncalled stuff about me, then SOME OTHER MEMBERS HERE got in on it, for no reason yourself included. I was just posting info on MGSV, and while ignoring them, Jason goes on a rant about the game and is obviously trying to get me and Henry upset. Lets forget all that though because all I do is bait people with accurate statements :slap

Are you going to honestly act like that didn’t happen? t get into a lot of arguments here because I actually retaliate when I’m being insulted, no different from you.

Like I said get over yourself and lets just drop it. This is a MGSV thread, if you want to keep arguing just pm and stop derailing the thread.

:mwaha you got nerve.

Stop the snide comments, and derailments would stop. I've said my peace.

Back