Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, seems it's leaked .. i'll see if i can get one today ! i see Ads that's in stock at some stores from where i'm from .

Well, we already know that the storyline is practically non-existent. Funny thing is, the story is the main reason why I even play MGS. I think I'll be taking your example and renting this in the mean time, krec.

Well the one death that was leaked didn't impress me.

I think the problem is, that Peace Walker really failed in the delivery of its characters. I can sympathize with Kaz Miller because he's so important in MGS lore. He was best buddies with Big Boss and even trained Solid Snake - and it's shocking to see the radical change that he underwent in the MGS V trailer. But, I really couldn't care less about the other people. I think I have more sympathy for the members of Dead Cell than any of the new guys from Peace Walker :lol.

Last edited:
I forgot who Coldman was because he was such a bland character.

It doesn't make sense- if Coldman knew he was the the big baddie of a MGS game, he should have worn a cape at this ludicrous point of the series FFS. :lol

That name... Hot Coldman :slap. Kojima was probably drinking a glass of Merlot in celebration for that stroke of genius.

He's also the most forgettable MGS villain I can recall - whenever I do remember him, that is :lol.

That name... Hot Coldman :slap. Kojima was probably drinking a glass of Merlot in celebration for that stroke of genius.

He's also the most forgettable MGS villain I can recall - whenever I do remember him, that is :lol.

And that other guy with the lighter hand? I just call him Steve Blum. :lol

Man, what was Galvez's Russian name again? He looks almost exactly like my Professor for classical physics, back when I was an undergrad...

I think the problem is, that Peace Walker really failed in the delivery of its characters. I can sympathize with Kaz Miller because he's so important in MGS lore. He was best buddies with Big Boss and even trained Solid Snake - and it's shocking to see the radical change that he underwent in the MGS V trailer. But, I really couldn't care less about the other people. I think I have more sympathy for the members of Dead Cell than any of the new guys from Peace Walker :lol.

:exactly:

It's actually pretty sad how forgettable, and not engaging any of the characters were. And making Huey a complete duplicate of Otacon was so corny, and too cliche.

Not in the US man .. Iam from Middle East

Sending rep points your way for being the first to pick this up!

So close now!!!

Yea, did you catch any of the gameplay streams? The game looks incredible. Kojima nailed the gameplay. The story looked a lot more dark then I expected as well. No matter how short this game is, it's already looking like my game of the year.

The voice acting is also top notch compared to PW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this, even though I started to warm up to Paz after listening to her diaries in PW, most of the characters were horribly done, and the voice acting from everyone was extremely hammy, but seeing what these characters are going through in GZ, kind of makes me feel for them.

I have to say, thanks for not posting any of the spoilers that you saw. I think I'll be renting this as soon as I can. It's coming out March 18th, so that's right around the corner.

Back