Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, thanks for not posting any of the spoilers that you saw. I think I'll be renting this as soon as I can. It's coming out March 18th, so that's right around the corner.

Damn! Not gonna buy? I guess it makes more sense to do so than make the actual purchase.

Yeah, I'm going that route :lol. I play MGS games primarily for the stories, so I might as well save some money and rent this demo/prologue, instead. The story in GZ is reported to be very short, but I at least want to know the events that will lead up to The Phantom Pain.

what stores still allow rentals? Almost none in my state allow it from what I've seen.

I think I'll have to look into it. I know there are lots of Redbox locations around NYC. I would have considered Blockbuster, but they shut down last year.

Just saw the ending to GZ, of course I won’t spoil it here, but I might not have ever been more excited to play a game. Kojima certainly hasn’t lost it :clap

He is still the best in the industry, in my opinion.

I don't understand why you'd be interested to watch the ending if you're looking forward to this game so much. I definitely don't want to see anything and be surprised. Doesn't it take away from the experience when you know what the payoff is? Seems so weird you'd want the ending spoiled for yourself.

I don't understand why you'd be interested to watch the ending if you're looking forward to this game so much. I definitely don't want to see anything and be surprised. Doesn't it take away from the experience when you know what the payoff is? Seems so weird you'd want the ending spoiled for yourself.

Ive always been like this, I get more enjoyment from watching things early. A lot of guys on mgsforums watched it as well, everyone is extremely excited after what they saw there.

This I gotta agree with. Seeing/hearing the ending of a game/movie/tv show/book etc, let alone one I've been waiting for this much time would completely ruin it for me.

Why would you ever wanna do that? Based on all your praise towards this game and all the back and forth, it just makes no sense.

To each their own though. I'll have solidus send an army to kill you if you spoil it though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This I gotta agree with. Seeing/hearing the ending of a game/movie/tv show/book etc, let alone one I've been waiting for this much time would completely ruin it for me.

Why would you ever wanna do that? Based on all your praise towards this game and all the back and forth, it just makes no sense.

To each their own though. I'll have solidus send an army to kill you if you spoil it though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That just how I’ve been my whole life. The only time I don’t do it, is if the game’s ending is the appeal. For me, I’m buying Ground Zeroes mainly for the gameplay, if this was TPP, then I wouldn’t watch the ending. This is just the ending of the beginning pretty much. Games like The Last of Us, and Arkham City I would never spoil the ending.

Different strokes for different folks. I’m at work, and what I saw made my day.

Ive always been like this, I get more enjoyment from watching things early. A lot of guys on mgsforums watched it as well, everyone is extremely excited after what they saw there.

I'm the same way I spoil myself all the time and still enjoy it when I see it whether or not it's a game or a movie.

I avoid spoilers whenever I could. I don't think I'll be watching anymore trailers from Kojima though. They give away way too much information.

Back