Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By any chance does that "HS" stand for HideoSutherland? :slap

No. It's my nickname. My friends call my Huey Storm because I make it hail in the clubs.

Ground Zero is just a couple of days away. Anyone as excited as me? GOTY DECADE AND CENTURY.

Ground Zeroes version of Heavens Divide.

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2014/0...eighley-about-metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes/

Konami has sent over a release to let us know, and in turn let you know, that Hideo Kojima will be taking part in an exclusive interview with Geoff Keighley about Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. It’s taking place on the 13th of March which is this Thursday at 4pm, last for an hour and will be streamed live from the website at www.twitch.tv/konami. The interview will incorporate fan questions, so if you fancy asking Kojima about the game then you have to tweet Geoff Keighley.

Obviously this is a massive PR push to promote the newest entry to the series so I wouldn’t expect too many hard hitting questions, like whether the main quest really is only a couple of hours long. Instead this will likely be more about Kojima talking about the various design and gameplay mechanics, working with Kiefer Sutherland, and the way Ground Zeroes will relate to The Phantom Pain.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is just a couple of weeks away as it releases on March 21st, and is coming to PS4, PS3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.

Source: PR

Ryan, I remember you were wondering how Big Boss can listen in on conversations from so far, the binoculars are equipped with a directional mic.

That makes more sense then, thanks for the info.

I don't drive, I let Kojima take the wheel and steer me to wherever it is I need to be. Real talk.

-HS

You've just registered here. Where did you learned about the site and are you a MGS collector? Let's see some of that collection. Forgive my scrutiny, but we have had a history of trolls.

That makes more sense then, thanks for the info.

You've just registered here. Where did you learned about the site and are you a MGS collector? Let's see some of that collection. Forgive my scrutiny, but we have had a history of trolls.

I have to be a collector to talk metal gear? I've played through every single game more than once. I can't just be a fan? Sorry im a broke *** and I can't afford these hot figures.

I have to be a collector to talk metal gear? I've played through every single game more than once. I can't just be a fan? Sorry im a broke *** and I can't afford these hot figures.

No, you don't have to be a collector to talk about anything, and you have the right to do whatever you want so long as it doesn't go against the forum rules. But you ARE at a forum focused primarily on collectibles and memorabilia. Most of the cats here are MGS collectors, and they also have accounts on other MGS or videogame forums but this is the place where our love, passion, dislikes or concerns correlates to our purchasing decisions.

The question is, why did you chose the Sideshow forum?

No, you don't have to be a collector to talk about anything, and you have the right to do whatever you want so long as it doesn't go against the forum rules. But you ARE at a forum focused primarily on collectibles and memorabilia. Most of the cats here are MGS collectors, and they also have accounts on other MGS or videogame forums but this is the place where our love, passion, dislikes or concerns correlates to our purchasing decisions.

The question is, why did you chose the Sideshow forum?

I jumped into a video game thread titled MGS GZ AND PP to discuss exactly that. If you guys collect, that's cool too. Sorry I can't really contribute much to that conversation. I'm not breaking any rules, nor do I intend to. Just a cool cat myself looking for other cool cats.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I didn't choose sideshow, sideshow chose me.

-HS

I jumped into a video game thread titled MGS GZ AND PP to discuss exactly that. If you guys collect, that's cool too. Sorry I can't really contribute much to that conversation. I'm not breaking any rules, nor do I intend to. Just a cool cat myself looking for other cool cats.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I didn't choose sideshow, sideshow chose me.

-HS

Fair enough then. Hold on to your wigs and keys and fasten your seat belts. Welcome to Sideshow.

Good news, you guys in the Americas (at least) get a badass Shinkawa reversable cover!!\

531EF08F3343B10012

from raven777 @ neogaf

Good news, you guys in the Americas (at least) get a badass Shinkawa reversable cover!!\

531EF08F3343B10012

from raven777 @ neogaf

That looks great! I've been calling every mom
And pop store in NY to see if they have the game yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a sweet reversible cover but far from as great as what I've seen from other shinkawa offerings that other countries have gotten previously. Everything that's ever been put out has been far superior to what the us has ever got.

What is it about the west and MGS the we never get ANY of the cool shyyt?

As much as Kojima shows how he loves US actors and stuff, you'd think he'd at least try to make that available here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's anyone's guess. Japan and Europe always get the cool MGS stuff, like steel cases, exclusive figures, etc. All we get are standard cardboard box releases, with "Limited Editon" slapped on the packaging.

so far as i'm playing it, it really does feels like Peace Walker 2 ... the enemies in the game are smart

Back