Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can spot you from a further distance than ever before from previous metal gear games, this is at night gameplay, when you are about to get spotted it plays a creepy tone "like in the last of us if a man is about to spot you" however in this game they go and check the place after getting suspicious .. The slow of time after being spotted for a quick reaction is lame though, so I turned it off

When you say it feels like PW2, is that meant as good or bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can spot you from a further distance than ever before from previous metal gear games, this is at night gameplay, when you are about to get spotted it plays a creepy tone "like in the last of us if a man is about to spot you" however in this game they go and check the place after getting suspicious .. The slow of time after being spotted for a quick reaction is lame though, so I turned it off

I guess it's good that the A.I. has improved. It's about time, in fact. I'm playing through Peace Walker right now, and it's hilarious how you can be 10 feet in front of an enemy and they won't even see you :lol.

Are "Caution" and "Alert" statuses still around?

Only thing difficult in PW were those insane long Boss battles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah the Caution and Alert status are still there

o i forgot to mention even after shooting an enemy they'll shoot back even while they are on the ground injured.. i was fooled into thinking i killed an enemy after he was layed on the ground and got surprised that he carried on shooting

and being a PW2 is a good thing .

yeah the Caution and Alert status are still there

o i forgot to mention even after shooting an enemy they'll shoot back even while they are on the ground injured.. i was fooled into thinking i killed an enemy after he was layed on the ground and got surprised that he carried on shooting

and being a PW2 is a good thing .

Thats great to here, what do you thinking of the voice acting so far? Sorry for all the questions.

I need a front a rear screen protector for my Vita, like I said before, I'm confident the gameplay aspect of this game will be sublime, maybe I'll get it just for sake of having a peace of mind and probably putting my concerns to rest.

Still, will never get the toys though. They're way too pricey for what they are in my opinion.

I need a front a rear screen protector for my Vita, like I said before, I'm confident the gameplay aspect of this game will be sublime, maybe I'll get it just for sake of having a peace of mind and probably putting my concerns to rest.

Still, will never get the toys though. They're way too pricey for what they are in my opinion.

I'm skipping out on all of the figures, myself. $100 for a PAK Big Boss figure? No thank you, Square Enix!

I'm skipping out on all of the figures, myself. $100 for a PAK Big Boss figure? No thank you, Square Enix!

Agreed, the ever increasing prices, the lackluster shelf presence compared to 1/6 figures and the constant frustrating deviation from the source material is just too much for me. It's like Kojima/Shinkawa/SE just do whatever they want without a care in the world.

I think SE is not even not aware of The Twin Snakes, you've got a wealth of source material there. MGS2 Raiden is ridiculous. When my mom, a casual MGS fan said "Is that supposed to be Liquid Snake? Isn't he British? Why does he look Japanese?" That was pretty much the nail in the coffin for me.

Even the dated 1/6 Yamato figures had far superior sculpts than the PAKs. I'll unveil my Liquid later this month.

The only Figure im gonna get is that badass Phantom Pain Snake, love that design
@ Dead-man

How do the controls "feel" to you? Is CQC more fun now?

By the way, I just remembered something about MGS 3 that really annoyed me. It was when Naked Snake asked The Boss, "but, how do I think like a soldier?" - followed by a 10 minute codec conversation of basic training 101. That didn't make any sense at all. Snake/Big Boss was already supposed to have all of the basics figured out, since he trained under The Boss for years and spent some time in the Green Berets :lol.

Yeah The Boss at times doesn't make sense. When you see her for the first time post-Virtous mission, her speech on Big Boss's loyalty...isn't it obvious that he's loyal to her and stuff? Along with how she didn't actually let him answer.

Also Solidus, I will trade you The Boss for Solid Snake or Ninja. :lol I agree with Ryan though, he does have a point. My Batman PAKs feel so awkward alongside my Marvel Hot Toys on my comic book/movie shelf. Granted this'll change when I get a DX12 and/or SSC Batman but still.

I'll trade you The Boss for PAK Solid Snake :monkey3

Y'know what Solidus, that's not a bad offer at all. :lol

By the way, I just remembered something about MGS 3 that really annoyed me. It was when Naked Snake asked The Boss, "but, how do I think like a soldier?" - followed by a 10 minute codec conversation of basic training 101. That didn't make any sense at all. Snake/Big Boss was already supposed to have all of the basics figured out, since he trained under The Boss for years and spent some time in the Green Berets :lol.

Let's face it, MGS3 was deliberately camp as much as MGS2 was deliberately trying to infuriate players. It's just unfortunate that sometimes the camp and hokey writing gets a bit too much.

I also hated the fact that the lip synch of both MGS2 and 3 were horrible, even for their time.

Yeah The Boss at times doesn't make sense. When you see her for the first time post-Virtous mission, her speech on Big Boss's loyalty...isn't it obvious that he's loyal to her and stuff? Along with how she didn't actually let him answer.

Also Solidus, I will trade you The Boss for Solid Snake or Ninja. :lol I agree with Ryan though, he does have a point. My Batman PAKs feel so awkward alongside my Marvel Hot Toys on my comic book/movie shelf. Granted this'll change when I get a DX12 and/or SSC Batman but still.

PAKs used to be cool because of their pricing. Now that has changed they look like toys compared to a HT figure. I might be selling all of them eventually.

Sell me your Ninja for cheap! Please?

Who me buddy? Sorry but I don't have the Ninja. I was just primarily thinking of getting rid of Solid Snake, since I just finished my new office/collection room and I don't see any room for (very small) collection of my PAKs.

Hurry back and get the MGS license, Medicom! :lol

Back