Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but amnur has the pak sculpt? does it not make it way better?

You're absolutely right, Jason, that Amnur does look awesome! But I just spent a good amount of cash to redo my Yamato Snake, it will be ready by the end of the month. He's about 80% at this point.

i hope your liquid comes out really nice, i wanna see it. im going to be redoing all my yamatos starting with snake. my 3 amnur sculpts should be here by the end of next week. im scared to do the paints on them, but whatever ill get em done.

i hope your liquid comes out really nice, i wanna see it. im going to be redoing all my yamatos starting with snake. my 3 amnur sculpts should be here by the end of next week. im scared to do the paints on them, but whatever ill get em done.

Knowing you this long, I know you have the skills to pull it off yourself, Jason. The headsculpts of all the Yamatos are great even when compared to the Twin Snakes. Meryl, Liquid and Solid NEEDS a new hairsculpt, Wolf does not. Most of the gear needs replacement or repaints as tehay all come in lazy black. Liquid needs a seamless body, Phicen mid bust for Meryl, A large bust for Wolf and a TTM for Snake, or in my case, I used the Christopher Reeve body and sawed off his ribs. That's pretty much it buddy.

well that was going to be my question for solid snake, a ttm body? dont they come in varied sizes? i dont know anything about bodies at all. also thanks for the support and the kind words. im still scared as hell regardless.

I Just Finished the main mission! ..

and Wow.. not gonna spoil anything

however The game is at 8% completion after completing the main campaign which took me 2 and a half hours

a Replay would take me much less to complete

not happy about the time it took you. im going to take ridiculous amounts of time trying to 100% on the first go. i will be playing on hard difficulty as well.

ryan, im going to redo old snake like elvis did. you dont remeber what body he used did you? i think he said he made a hybrid body. that would suck.

well that was going to be my question for solid snake, a ttm body? dont they come in varied sizes? i dont know anything about bodies at all. also thanks for the support and the kind words. im still scared as hell regardless.

Well, the Christopher Reeve body is PERFECT because his biceps and thighs are huge gibing a skin tight impression like in TTS, you'll just need to saw off his abs. I think the TTMs are smaller. If you can bid for the Reeve body, then you're all set. I'll post the sawed off body on the customs thread in a moment just for you.

I Just Finished the main mission! ..

and Wow.. not gonna spoil anything

however The game is at 8% completion after completing the main campaign which took me 2 and a half hours

a Replay would take me much less to complete
Did you go trough side missions with that aswell? I wonder how long would it take getting all the trophies for this.. i hope we dont get something ala mgs2 where you need to finish the game with every difficulty just to collect useless stuff

Did you go trough side missions with that aswell? I wonder how long would it take getting all the trophies for this.. i hope we dont get something ala mgs2 where you need to finish the game with every difficulty just to collect useless stuff

no i didn't touch on the side missions, only the main one

Who me buddy? Sorry but I don't have the Ninja. I was just primarily thinking of getting rid of Solid Snake, since I just finished my new office/collection room and I don't see any room for (very small) collection of my PAKs.

Hurry back and get the MGS license, Medicom! :lol

If your seriously selling the solid snake pak, let me know I would definitely buy it off you. I call dibs haha

Directly from Kojima's Tweet:

Unlike other MGS, & since it was handheld, scattered segments of story was placed in missions of PW, letting player actively obtained.(cont)

I presume many people would get surprised reading the novelized book, as PW is a noble & heavy story where Big Boss settles with The Boss.

Indeed Kojima san, we were all just talking about how menacing Hot Coldbum was.

Good news is, GZ is absolutely nothing like PW in the story telling department, bad news is, I don’t know if you guys will like how serious the series has become. One thing is for sure, Kojima kept is word on implementing the darker themes he talking about. I can honestly see TPP not being able to be released, or heavily edited after this games release. Kojima certainly stuck to his guns here.

Good news is, GZ is absolutely nothing like PW in the story telling department, bad news is, I don’t know if you guys will like how serious the series has become. One thing is for sure, Kojima kept is word on implementing the darker themes he talking about. I can honestly see TPP not being able to be released, or heavily edited after this games release. Kojima certainly stuck to his guns here.

pturtle, do you already have GZ?

Back