Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't like Adam Sessler, you don't like the Nostalgia Critic, JUST WHO DO YOU LOOK UP TO ANYWAY?? :lol

You don't like Adam Sessler, you don't like the Nostalgia Critic, JUST WHO DO YOU LOOK UP TO ANYWAY?? :lol

I don’t look up to youtube personalities :lol

I think this video explains perfectly how I feel. I like both movies, but I much prefer Nolan’s. I like both Joker’s, but Heath was much better in my opinion. Whoever likes Jack and 89 Batman better is fine with me, it seems like the Nolan guys don’t get that same respect though, as if they’re actually on the level as the original FF movies.

Last edited:
I don’t look up to youtube personalities :lol

I think this video explains perfectly how I feel. I like both movies, but I much prefer Nolan’s. I like both Joker’s, but Heath was much better in my opinion. Whoever likes Jack and 89 Batman better is fine with me, it seems like the Nolan guys don’t get that same respect though, as if they’re actually on the level as the original FF movies.

Love Jeremy great reviewer.

Got the worst news, apparently the euro version doesn't come with reversible Shinkawa cover!!

In Europe weve never not had a Shinkawa art MGS game, and now were not even getting a reversible? Heresy!!!

Got the worst news, apparently the euro version doesn't come with reversible Shinkawa cover!!

In Europe weve never not had a Shinkawa art MGS game, and now were not even getting a reversible? Heresy!!!

Oh, the end of the world.

We never get jacksheeet in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant wait to be proven wrong, wellcqcaboutthat, paramedic. didnt say i wasnt going to play it, i just dont want a demo, no one did. i hate how this is being fed to us down to what we got. im a huge fan of the series but this has been pissing me off all along the way.

I don't know, kind of sounds like a lot of people are singing different tunes now that this game is close to release. I didnt even have to scroll back too far in the thread to see people with the mindset "omg this game isn't Mgs, not buying this glorified demo. Kojima doesn't deserve my money," switching it up now to "Oh man I HOPE I can stay strong and I won't be buying this game right away but maybe further down the road. Kojima doesn't need your money, I do hope you guys keep up your crusade. I'll let you know how great the game is on here when I'm having the time of my life. Seriously guys, don't be this game, you don't deserve greatness.

HS

I don't know, kind of sounds like a lot of people are singing different tunes now that this game is close to release. I didnt even have to scroll back too far in the thread to see people with the mindset "omg this game isn't Mgs, not buying this glorified demo. Kojima doesn't deserve my money," switching it up now to "Oh man I HOPE I can stay strong and I won't be buying this game right away but maybe further down the road. Kojima doesn't need your money, I do hope you guys keep up your crusade. I'll let you know how great the game is on here when I'm having the time of my life. Seriously guys, don't be this game, you don't deserve greatness.

HS

Yup. Slowly, some sort of a 180 just happened.

From "f kojima", "demo" to "probably renting it" "playing it at a buddy" "might get it now".

Doesn't surprise me, it's always amusing.

Oh, and Tomb Raider is dead.

Tomb Raider is still dead.

I'm still skeptical, critical and very concerned of the creative directions of the game. I never said the gameplay would suck though.

None of my real life friends are getting it though, and the few friends here that I talked to are also still not getting it.

That being said, I have a very personal reason to get the game on launch- one that I've only told 2 people here.

I just can't be bothered with buying things at launch, there has been a ongoing pattern of games I've gotten in the last year that I got at launch and just stopped playing. Which is why I'll wait for reviews, or friends on here to get it and get their objective opinion.

Yup. Slowly, some sort of a 180 just happened.

From "f kojima", "demo" to "probably renting it" "playing it at a buddy" "might get it now".

Doesn't surprise me, it's always amusing.

Oh, and Tomb Raider is dead.

cheers-gif.gif

I disagree about tomb raider its alive and kicking.

But, but, it's soul!!!! It's gone! The music!!! Gone!!!

Who cares about it selling 6 million copies? It's dead!!

Don't know anyone who played tomb raider for the music as for soul the old games were as lifeless as they become the new Tomb Raider made me and 6 million actually care for the character.

Back