Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably getting GZ around release but not quickly, mostly since I have a coupon for it at Toys R Us so it's like, why not? Unless they have any other games there (Toys R Us's game selection seems...iffy at times, honestly) or some action figures I want...the latter of which I doubt.

Don't know anyone who played tomb raider for the music as for soul the old games were as lifeless as they become the new Tomb Raider made me and 6 million actually care for the character.

I'm just being sarcastic man. I love the Tomb Raider reboot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol you never played a single COD?

The first one on the 360 for a lil' bit? That count? I don't like FPS. And to me, the only multiplayer experience worth something is street fighter. Real one one one competition. Splinter cell Spies VS mercs is great also, but I stopped. Don't do much online.

Weird, I know. Splinter cell is also dead, btw.

The first one on the 360 for a lil' bit? That count? I don't like FPS. And to me, the only multiplayer experience worth something is street fighter. Real one one one competition. Splinter cell Spies VS mercs is great also, but I stopped. Don't do much online.

Weird, I know. Splinter cell is also dead, btw.

Yea I stopped online multiplayer it got stale I agree about Splinter Cell lol

Yup. Slowly, some sort of a 180 just happened.

From "f kojima", "demo" to "probably renting it" "playing it at a buddy" "might get it now".

Doesn't surprise me, it's always amusing.

Oh, and Tomb Raider is dead.

Its sick! These guys went from straight bashing nothing but harsh words for my main man Kojima. Bullies! They are definitely singing a different tune now just days away from release. Bunch people wanting to argue for no reason when they know they'll be getting the game at launch. It's funny really.

Its sick! These guys went from straight bashing nothing but harsh words for my main man Kojima. Bullies! They are definitely singing a different tune now just days away from release. Bunch people wanting to argue for no reason when they know they'll be getting the game at launch. It's funny really.

tumblr_mtcb3bV7Go1qlvbp1o3_250.gif

My stance hasn't changed at all.

The only thing that would have made me waiver would be the Shinkawa art cover, because I'm a sucker for his art. Otherwise, I'm still waiting for a price drop. But, I hope they release an art-book at least.

I don't know, kind of sounds like a lot of people are singing different tunes now that this game is close to release. I didnt even have to scroll back too far in the thread to see people with the mindset "omg this game isn't Mgs, not buying this glorified demo. Kojima doesn't deserve my money," switching it up now to "Oh man I HOPE I can stay strong and I won't be buying this game right away but maybe further down the road. Kojima doesn't need your money, I do hope you guys keep up your crusade. I'll let you know how great the game is on here when I'm having the time of my life. Seriously guys, don't be this game, you don't deserve greatness.

HS

Pathetic :lol. Man up, and stop hiding behind your fake accounts already. This act is getting old, between HideoSutherland, KieferKojima, and now this.

The only thing that would have made me waiver would be the Shinkawa art cover, because I'm a sucker for his art. Otherwise, I'm still waiting for a price drop. But, I hope they release an art-book at least.

Pathetic :lol. Man up, and stop hiding behind your fake accounts already. This act is getting old, between HideoSutherland, KieferKojima, and now this.

Who is it creating fake accounts ?

I missed a good portion, but so far:

-Shinkawa is not interested in a Twitter account
-Kojima would like to recreate Silent Hill, if given a choice on a Konami game
-Kojima is open to other developers handling Policenauts and Snatcher if they're interested and could do a good job.
-Kojima has no one in charge of the ZOE 3 project. He still seems interested in picking it up later on, but cites "difficulty" in creating it right now.

I missed a good portion, but so far:

-Shinkawa is not interested in a Twitter account
-Kojima would like to recreate Silent Hill, if given a choice on a Konami game
-Kojima is open to other developers handling Policenauts and Snatcher if they're interested and could do a good job.
-Kojima has no one in charge of the ZOE 3 project. He still seems interested in picking it up later on, but cites "difficulty" in creating it right now.

I'm not sure he would be the best choice, but he could be no worse than whoever made the last couple of games. I would love for some one, anyone, to bring survival horror back as a genre. RE becoming a shooting gallery has ruined the series.

Are the ZoE games any good? I have never played them. Didn't they get an HD rerelease?

Is MGS Portable Ops considered canon or not? (good question :rotfl)
-He said it's a "very difficult question", and "some of the details are a bit off". He said that the main storyline is outside of the MGS timeline in some aspects.

There we go guys, I guess Kojima just retconed Portable Ops out of the timeline to cater for the inconsistencies in Peace Walker :lol :slap.

-No side-ops DLCs planned for Ground Zeroes, to extend its gameplay.

Back