Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Hayter is done with MGS :ohbfrank:. A few months ago, he even removed Kojima from his Twitter list, and that's like one of the ultimate "F-yous" on The Internet. But, it's kind of funny that Kojima has never even followed him on Twitter, or let alone acknowledged his existence in any way - aside from when he was asked, "why was David Hayter fired?".

Yeah. All that.

BUT if he's indeed playing us (with Hayter as an accomplice) it would be the greatest lie ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good form, laughing with the troll who derailed this thread and cursed out the members under two other fake accounts.

Yeah. All that.

BUT if he's indeed playing us (with Hayter as an accomplice) it would be the greatest lie ever.

Yeah, a lot of the fans are holding out for a Hayter come-back. But, I won't believe it until I see it :lol.

Yeah. All that.

I can’t see them paying all that money for Kiefer to be a lie, it is possible though. If it happened, it would make history in video game surprises. I’m pretty sure Hayter is finished with the series. I also recently read an article about Kiefer and Kojima being really cool, and he has possibly been signed on for another game in the franchise. I’ll see if I can find it.

Good form, laughing with the troll who derailed this thread and cursed out the members under two other fake accounts.

Yeah, a lot of the fans are holding out for a Hayter come-back. But, I won't believe it until I see it :lol.

Do we even know if he’s a troll? We don’t even know if he’s HideoSutherland, either way that was some funny **** and I actually laughed out loud.

Obvious troll is obvious. It's a fake account, can't whoever it is just get a life and use their real account instead of ****ing with people?

Woah, 2 accounts? That's the kind of talk that gets people banned. I do not have 2 accounts. Please get that notion out of your head. You're just spreading filth to have me removed because I called things out how I seen them. I didn't break any forum rules. Am I not allowed to have an opinion here. You're just a bully.

HS

Woah, 2 accounts? That's the kind of talk that gets people banned. I do not have 2 accounts. Please get that notion out of your head. You're just spreading filth to have me removed because I called things out how I seen them. I didn't break any forum rules. Am I not allowed to have an opinion here. You're just a bully.

HS

That hurt my feelings, HideoSutherland. Take it back.

I don’t understand, if you believe he’s a troll, why take the bait? Thats how this thread always gets derailed. Drop it and let him have his “opinion”. If you don’t agree with him then ignore him. This thread is something else.

Two accounts one can be done on a cell phone and the other at home or work.

It is easier than that, People can just go to the library and make new accounts there, use a different computer every time. I remember someone did this here a long time ago, I remember a youtube video of this guy that got banned from here but he would go to the library and kept coming back over and over. (He was bragging about it)

It is easier than that, People can just go to the library and make new accounts there, use a different computer every time. I remember someone did this here a long time ago, I remember a youtube video of this guy that got banned from here but he would go to the library and kept coming back over and over. (He was bragging about it)

The only way to stop it is to just immediately ban people under suspicion of doing that... and this guy isn't making it anymore obvious.

I think Hayter is done with MGS :ohbfrank:. A few months ago, he even removed Kojima from his Twitter list, and that's like one of the ultimate "F-yous" on The Internet. But, it's kind of funny that Kojima has never even followed him on Twitter, or let alone acknowledged his existence in any way - aside from when he was asked, "why was David Hayter fired?".

I do find that strange. In a world run by social media, these two aren't connected?

I can imagine the interview going like this:
Interviewer "So Mr. Kojima, why was David Hayter fired?"
Hideo Kojima "David Hater? Who's David? and why is he a hater? I do not know this person you speak of."

The only way to stop it is to just immediately ban people under suspicion of doing that... and this guy isn't making it anymore obvious.

Or, maybe it’s so obvious, that the people who want this guy banned are doing that on purpose. I hope thats not it, anyway back to MGSV fellas.

I know that IP addresses can change depending on where you log in from. But, I've always wondered if there's some other way to track registered accounts. IP tracking alone seems very easy to circumvent.

I do find that strange. In a world run by social media, these two aren't connected?

I can imagine the interview going like this:
Interviewer "So Mr. Kojima, why was David Hayter fired?"
Hideo Kojima "David Hater? Who's David? and why is he a hater? I do not know this person you speak of."

:goodpost: :lol

I'm sure that would have been his reaction, or at least something close :rotfl. Back in 2008, I attended the launch for MGS 4. I was at Times Square with Kojima and Yumi Kicuchi, while all of the English voice actors (including David Hayter) were in California. It's like Kojima didn't even want to associate with them.

Back