Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Boss has something to say...

tumblr_m9q4i3gvKq1qlwg89o1_500.gif

What do you mean? I don't understand what relates to what of my post exactly

And I wasn't being confrontational at all. I was just being honest about all of us and the way with interact in this thread. You can't deny any of what I said is untrue. What I said was said about all of us.

Actually I understand it now. I said to not bring me into it because you were slyly hinting at me being involved in whatever discussion basis was you were having at the time. I was out of the conversation and you were trying to bring me back into it

Not that it matters, because it's still a notion of me defending myself. Which is primarily what the latter part of that post was about. I was purely being honest about you and me

I get what your saying, and I can admit I'm part of the problem sometimes. I agree but if I start directly saying things it will cause arguments also. I'm sure you can agree with this statement that nobody here likes to admit when they're wrong.

No I said your name that statement I
made, and you got upset. Let's just drop it. I agree with most of what you say, and I'll do my best to keep things civil here, as long as other do to, because I know I was being hinted as Paramedic here, just like I was HideoSutherland, and that bothers me, especially being referenced I should be banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't got anything spoiled either, :yess: just watched a couple of streams, a couple of dialogues but in any cutscene I'd just close the tab, just watched enough to get my fix.

I haven't got anything spoiled either, :yess: just watched a couple of streams, a couple of dialogues but in any cutscene I'd just close the tab, just watched enough to get my fix.

You’re a better man than me :lol

I just couldn’t wait

Well, I found the full, Kojima interview with Geoff Keighley from yesterday. They discussed MGS V, ZOE 3, matters concerning remakes of older Konami games, and a bunch of other things. It's worth giving it a watch.

Some GZ tapes, some spoilers in some of the tapes, but you get a good amount of Kiefer/Big Boss. He sounds absolutely perfect for the role to me.

Thanks for the heads up, I listened to a few tapes, sounds fantastic, it really feels like PW2 and I'm liking Big Boss, he's sounding a bit more like a ****** :lol he was too much of a good guy in PW.

Thanks for the heads up, I listened to a few tapes, sounds fantastic, it really feels like PW2 and I'm liking Big Boss, he's sounding a bit more like a ****** :lol he was too much of a good guy in PW.

Yea, I am absolutely loving him as Big Boss.

Yeah, best to refrain from posting leaked info about this game until release :lol. If you happen to know something (or anything), it'll be best to use spoiler tags.

I listened to 5 minutes of the thing, for what I've heard it gave me that vague impression, for all I know it's the same Jack Bauer for you guys :lol it wasn't a spoiler.

Back