Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys, just saw the ending, spoilers below:

O6Sg2l1.png

Okay guys, just saw the ending, spoilers below:

O6Sg2l1.png

You know... that makes a lot of sense, maybe thats what Ocelot talks about at the end of the credits

Some GZ tapes, some spoilers in some of the tapes, but you get a good amount of Kiefer/Big Boss. He sounds absolutely perfect for the role to me.

4:17 ok, Kiefer really sounds like Big Boss there :lol

Last edited:
I'm getting GZ the day it comes out, coz i know its going to be a lot of fun, which is what gaming is all about. All members who have refused to buy the game, for whatever reasons you have with it, make sure you stick to your words, for the disgrace of going back on what you said, well i dont think you could ever live it down....:wave

I'm getting GZ the day it comes out, coz i know its going to be a lot of fun, which is what gaming is all about. All members who have refused to buy the game, for whatever reasons you have with it, make sure you stick to your words, for the disgrace of going back on what you said, well i dont think you could ever live it down....:wave

If you're going to take pot shots, how about actually reading the posts. Anyone who has said they felt indifferent about the game, never said they were not getting it. They just preferred to wait, or rent it.

W7Tcv.gif

Back