Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice looking place, Ryan. The artwork is real nice as well
W7Tcv.gif
:hi5:

You know... that makes a lot of sense, maybe thats what Ocelot talks about at the end of the credits

4:17 ok, Kiefer really sounds like Big Boss there :lol

Yea he does, proves any critic wrong for say he was “phoning” this performance in.

I am jealous of all of you guys who found places breaking the street date. I am just going to have to wait until next Tuesday, to see this. I am trying to remain strong and not watch the spoiler stuff. Just a few more days....

Did any of you sherlocks discover who hideosutherland or kojimakeifer was? i can see he felt the effects of the bannhammer

It's strange that you brought it up...

But, no. Everyone has their suspicions.

Clearly someone who has more time on his hands than us! Odd place to troll, he must of been quite passionate in his hatred. Well, back to the inner squabbles:lol

Alright, I read through just a bit of the thread and I didn't have to go that far back to see the discontent for this game. A good amount of people here seem to want to boycott the game. Hope you guys don't go back on your word and can stay strong and stick it to Kojima. Me on the other hand, I'll be playing this title the minute it comes out.

HS

I'm getting GZ the day it comes out, coz i know its going to be a lot of fun, which is what gaming is all about. All members who have refused to buy the game, for whatever reasons you have with it, make sure you stick to your words, for the disgrace of going back on what you said, well i dont think you could ever live it down....:wave

Interesting trail of quotes here.

I am jealous of all of you guys who found places breaking the street date. I am just going to have to wait until next Tuesday, to see this. I am trying to remain strong and not watch the spoiler stuff. Just a few more days....

I think it'll be best to just avoid this thread all-together until you play the game for yourself :lol. Some people are getting this earlier, and there are bound to be some spoilers being posted.

See ya! I think I might have to start boycotting here myself :(.

Last edited:

Unfortunately for me, my primary store is getting it tomorrow. I bought some 7.1 surround headsets for this game, which will be in tomorrow, so I guess it all works out for the best. Also there hasn’t been any spoilers posted in here yet, I have been using spoiler tags, if everyone does the same, then theres no need for you to avoid this thread. The game has been leaked for almost a week now and not one person has been hit with a spoiler here, so we are all pretty good in that department.

becareful if you are gonna stream .. Twitch suspended my account for streaming Ground Zeroes

they caught me after 2 minutes of gameplay

becareful if you are gonna stream .. Twitch suspended my account for streaming Ground Zeroes

they caught me after 2 minutes of gameplay

That sucks... and there is barely any GZ vid on youtube now :dunno

pturtle can you record your playthrough? so maybe you can upload it after the launch day

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, the wait for this was too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back