Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had a PS2 (my sister did, never let me use it.), I saw some things about MGS3's multiplayer and it looked so neat.

I wish they would do some kinda re-release of Snake Eater and include the online again. So stupid that it wasn't implemented with the HD collection... when Peace Walker did.

PW honestly had some decent ideas, but the game itself really only got away with half the crap it did due to being portable. The game was average (on consoles) and the story, again, was Kojima high on the boss's ashes

Huey is so freaky honestly, that the guy went insane due to Otacon when you realize it. I thought 'oh hey that's n...oh wait...oh god MGS2 :horror ' when I first saw him.

PW's online was the only thing I truly liked about that game.

Solidus and I had many, many hours of crazy fun online with some Japanese players with seemingly Godlike skills. We all should get together again someday, I'll bet the servers will be shut down come TPP.

And FSLAR, you could record the whole thing!

Solidus and I had many, many hours of crazy fun online. We all should get together again someday, I'll bet the servers will be shut down come TPP.

And FSLAR, you could record the whole thing!

I'm sure by the time we can play, we'll all be stuck with the chaotic TPP online.

We should do some GTA online this week Ryan. Frank will be on tomorrow he said after he gets some things done with his girl for Christmas. Krec has GTA too.

Huey goes from helping out Big Boss, gets Tortured by Ocelot... and then his son bangs his wife? :rotfl
He'll probably have it worse in TPP, cause edgy! :lecture wouldn't you go insane Pliss? WOULDN'T YOU?!?!

Ryan I probably could :lol and it would be sexy, that's what!

You mean MG1 and MG2? Not fully, yeah.

Also Pliss, that was totally bizarre that PW's online was on there but 3's wasn't.

Well they had PW online because that was still active from the PSP. Was very fun. Never got to try it out with more than 2 player unfortunately.

I'm sure by the time we can play, we'll all be stuck with the chaotic TPP online.

We should do some GTA online this week Ryan. Frank will be on tomorrow he said after he gets some things done with his girl for Christmas. Krec has GTA too.

Dammit man, my ISP is undergoing maintenance until early next year. I'm using my crappy cell phone tethering. Oh well, have fun without me.

He'll probably have it worse in TPP, cause edgy! :lecture wouldn't you go insane Pliss? WOULDN'T YOU?!?!

Ryan I probably could :lol and it would be sexy, that's what!

sexy_add-2384.jpg

Back