Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what it should have been from the start. That's a good price drop, it should stay permanent.

I think trying to get 100% trophies should be fun enough, I finally got it few weeks ago. Too bad there isn't a platinum trophy since Sony prohibits that on digital games.

FOX Engine is about the only thing I'm looking forward to in TPP, so GZ will be a taste of that.

If you are going to play that on PS4 just for the engine you won't be too disappointed

I'm looking forward to your review :lol

tina-fey-amy-poehler-popcorn-golden-globes-2014.gif

If you are going to play that on PS4 just for the engine you won't be too disappointed

I'm looking forward to your review :lol

tina-fey-amy-poehler-popcorn-golden-globes-2014.gif

Believe me, I'm going into this unbiased. MGSV has taken a giant back seat to me in my mind, so I'm kinda looking at it with fresh eyes :lol

The game play is really good and the graphics superb, i understand now why they had to use the the tagging and whatnot. I turned off the slowmo too

I'm having no fun doing the extra missions though, I'm not getting much replay value myself but the hour GZ mission did make me more excited for TPP

Keifer sounds weird though, i don't think I'll ever be ok with that. I found Ocelot to sound more like the voice of Snake should be than Keifer Snake was

You get used to Keifer at least in gameplay lol. It's nice establishing a different character.

The most fun I had with extra missions was the assassination one and DeJaVu. But Keifer doing Solids lines was cringeworthy. Kaz' VA was impressive as the whole MGS1 cast

I mean it's not terrible but he doesn't sound like worn enough, that was my point in saying Ocelot sounds more like Snake should as it's a bit more gruff if you will

When they are talking to each other at the beginning i thought Ocelot was BB at first, i haven't played the Deja vu mission as i bought it second hand but the game play is really nice, i can't really complain other than the voice and even then he barely talks in game play so it's whatever.

I did like the phrase 'speak' when holding up and interrogating though

And "get down" haha. Yeah there's barley any Keifer in the game to judge, at all.

DejaVu is unlocked after you complete all the other mission and Jamais Vu was an automatic DLC, at least on PS4

I mean it's not terrible but he doesn't sound like worn enough, that was my point in saying Ocelot sounds more like Snake should as it's a bit more gruff if you will

When they are talking to each other at the beginning i thought Ocelot was BB at first, i haven't played the Deja vu mission as i bought it second hand but the game play is really nice, i can't really complain other than the voice and even then he barely talks in game play so it's whatever.

I did like the phrase 'speak' when holding up and interrogating though

Do you mean Kaz?

Going off the trailers, Big Boss sounds a lot more worn in TPP, I've been really impressed with everything I've heard from Kiefer so far in TPP.

GZ he's a bit inconsistent, some lines he nails, and some sound phoned in, but overall I'm happy they finally got a new voice actor to play Big Boss, hopefully now reviewers can tell the difference between him and Solid.

Yeah i do mean Kaz sorry. I'm over it being a different voice actor, it's pretty much what i was expecting. By the looks of things he doesn't talk that much on TPP either so it's really a non issue

I have no problem with Kief but it didn't sound right to me, although i do think some were delivered ok. I feel like the tone of Kiefs voice is too high for the character, but again it doesn't bother me that much so i guess it's a moot point to even myself

i'm looking forward to TTP, hopefully it's everything Kojima is bigging it up to be and brings us full circle for the timeline. If it does this i will be very much relieved

Do you mean Kaz?

Going off the trailers, Big Boss sounds a lot more worn in TPP, I've been really impressed with everything I've heard from Kiefer so far in TPP.

GZ he's a bit inconsistent, some lines he nails, and some sound phoned in, but overall I'm happy they finally got a new voice actor to play Big Boss, hopefully now reviewers can tell the difference between him and Solid.

Back