Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No denying they're doing more.

27wPtBt.jpg

Hurry up and get all the trophies Pliss, and don't forget the MGS GZ app, it's free and kinda cool.

I seriously cba getting all the trophies for GZ

I wouldn't mind if they weren't all so fluffy, but tagging all the enemies the fastest etc..

We could see a Figma MGS 1 Snake, but since we're already getting MGS2 Snake, I wouldn't hold my breath. I would like a Nendoriod MGS 2 Snake too for cuteness :lol plus they are giving us Nendoriod Venom Snake too, which is interesting. Speaking of that, Nendoriod Snake comes out next month. You all ready?

:lol

A lot of love goes into Figmas, and their newer figures have a more consistent paint app. Figma is doing a lot of characters from Berserk, so this could be the start of a big line up of MGS. They're doing a Gurlukovich soldier aren't they?

Figma known for doing lots of characters hope they do MGS justice.

Too many children in there for my taste that probably got introduced to it with Kai. I barely post in there much at all.

Same here I hate posting in there I'm One of few who liked Kai better then the original then again it's closer to the manga .

I'd like Kai if it had the original Funi dub and Bruce Faulconer music.
Yeah that's the problem with Kai. The new music sounds too generic, and was overused so much :lol

Also the DBZ thread really is lol sometimes, some of the people there...Pliss, you know who I mean! And Figma is a little better than Figuarts, but Figma's problem is their never ending school girls won't really appeal to most people who aren't engrossed in Japan. And some of their American takes are...well meh and overpriced.

Yea figuarts quality isn't that good but don't say that in the DBZ thread.

Was gonna get Trunks and Vegeta... until i saw in hand reviews. They look awful and cheap

Same here I hate posting in there I'm One of few who liked Kai better then the original then again it's closer to the manga .

Watched a couple of episodes. My mate made me realize, all the wasted time on the original made the show what it is! Nothing holds any weight without the suspense which Kai completely eliminates.

We could see a Figma MGS 1 Snake, but since we're already getting MGS2 Snake, I wouldn't hold my breath. I would like a Nendoriod MGS 2 Snake too for cuteness :lol plus they are giving us Nendoriod Venom Snake too, which is interesting. Speaking of that, Nendoriod Snake comes out next month. You all ready?

:lol

Saw a Nenodroid for the first time today, those things are tiny. Almost key chain worthy :thud:

No denying they're doing more.

27wPtBt.jpg

I really hope they correct themselves make the main soldiers (and maybe the Tengus):

metal_gear_solid_ennemies_3.jpg

Back