Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

In facebook at MGS hike the entire audience is soni.Absolyutno fans are all in shock in the comments so far, that is not exclusive MGS ps that only morons would play MGS on boxes, and true gamers on ps.Fanboi such fanboi.Prichem these comments write for 2 consecutive year, the same two years to write: D

2qjj9qr.gif

^I'm guessing English isn't your first language cause I understood nothing here.

Exactly :good post:
He just made these plot holes cause he realised his mistake in ending SolidSnakes story the way he did. So he'll continue the series with BigBoss as the main/good guy - which I hate.
He ruined both characters this way

He did which is why I dont even care anymore.

MGS 4 was quite frankly, the biggest disrespect to Solid Snake since the series started (for multiple reasons). And Big Boss has been a victim to sloppy storytelling in all of the post MGS 3 games.

Big Boss retroactively did Snake's line first, looks just like Snake. And now continues to use Snake's name and even worked with Otacon's dad. Big Boss is a sloppier version of Snake, there is no denying it.

i've said it before and i'll say it again.

Big Boss was almost as cool as Solid Snake in MGS3 because he was basically the same as him given a few character traits and had they been considerate to the story and timeline then they would be both on level pegging and it would come down to personal preference on a more even keel

MGS3 Naked Snake was a great take on Big Boss. And thus far was the only good appearance for his character at all.

MGS 4 was quite frankly, the biggest disrespect to Solid Snake since the series started (for multiple reasons). And Big Boss has been a victim to sloppy storytelling in all of the post MGS 3 games.

I'm still surprised the dive the story telling and characters have taken since after MGS3. What happened?

I mean the games still have awesome aspects but he's messed with the core of the characters for the worst :(

I'm still surprised the dive the story telling and characters have taken since after MGS3. What happened?

I mean the games still have awesome aspects but he's messed with the core of the characters for the worst :(

Especially the main villain's henchmen. I haven't really cared about any of them since FOX-HOUND.

Well, Konami has been forcing Kojima's to make more MGS games :lol. So, I guess that's the reason why a lot of the plots are so sloppily written; like in MGS 4 where nanomachines are the one, end answer for everything.

Kojima's just running on empty when it comes to new ideas. Big Boss is essentially Solid Snake version 2.0, and I wouldn't even be surprised if he ends up taking some personality cues from Old Snake (eg. Being tired with life, going on his final missions, etc).

Especially the main villain's henchmen. I haven't really cared about any of them since FOX-HOUND.

I haven't liked any of the supporting cast since MGS3, which was one of the best aspects of the games.

I hated everyone in PeaceWalker! Hoping that doesn't extend to MGSV

I hope Chico dies in MGS V.

I hope they all die and it turns out Koji was the reason behind everything bad that's ever happened since Jesus.

I hope they all die and it turns out Koji was the reason behind everything bad that's ever happened since Jesus.

Didn't you hear that "Kojima is God"? :lol

He's already the reason for why bad things have been happening in MGS.

Back