1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Unnecessary. I read it right the first time :wave

There isn't any problem with that, unless the product arrives damaged due to the lack of protection said shipper truly provides.

So, the concern isn't about the shipper, it's about the product.

There isn't any problem with that, unless the product arrives damaged due to the lack of protection said shipper truly provides.

So, the concern isn't about the shipper, it's about the product.

Given the company has an outstanding reputation for customer service, including replacing whole figures because the corner of an art box was bent during shipping, why is it necessary to claim their reputation is ruined because they're notorious for shipping in shippers?

I'll be the first to admit that Sideshow does have issues, namely with paint apps. But saying they have a bad rep for shipping product in shippers, when they're ready and willing to exchange an item because the corner of the art box is absurd.

Again you speak in hyperbole. Nobody is saying anybody's reputation is ruined. Someone merely said that their shipping methods, in terms of protecting the product, are inferior to others. I haven't received any products shipped from Sideshow yet, but I have gotten product from BBTS, and it came in the standard Hot Toys shipper wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in a second box. That vs. just the shipper is undeniably superior in terms of protection.

Again you speak in hyperbole. Nobody is saying anybody's reputation is ruined. Someone merely said that their shipping methods, in terms of protecting the product, are inferior to others. I haven't received any products shipped from Sideshow yet, but I have gotten product from BBTS, and it came in the standard Hot Toys shipper wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in a second box. That vs. just the shipper is undeniably superior in terms of protection.

Define shipper. :lol

Your idea of a romantic weekend!

SgtSlaughter.JPG

I'm not going around in circles with you.

:wave

You annoy me. But, you make the boards a good time.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Oh and I think SS does offer a double boxed shipping for extra, you need to call them for it. At least they used to.

Just the shipper is fine by me. :hi5:

Sgt Slughter kills _________s with the Camel Clutch.

He also smells really bad :lecture

Back