MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
178173_10151164784539226_1928704956_o.jpg

16 pages and here is what I found.

178173_10151164784539226_1928704956_o.jpg

16 pages and here is what I found.

I'm not sure if your joking or not. But really that picture is all you should need. If you need more? I would say order a Iron Monger and Mark 1. If you live in the US it will only set you back $750, if you live in Calif (like I do) $810 ship. If you live order sea's from what I read about $1,000us.

The Monger vs the Mark 1. Why the Monger is base of the Mark 1. The Monger not only could take a .50 cal. It has a .50 cal, rockets, etc. I have them both. Why I only took a fast look at this one. I like it. I also have the Mark 1. Did not want to order it. But I live for the Dark Side so I gave in. I will say it, I will type it. But I never did like what I seen online but once in hand. I have to say. Worth the $250 or so I paid for it. An yes I still think the Mark 1 looks like a walking junk pile. But then again it was made out of junk weapons. The Iron Monger was not.

If you don't have it, order it. This will be one that you will be wishing you had (I am still holding out on a Mark 3/6 BD but I was not collecting when these came out).

Thanks for your terrifically valued and insightful input. It will surely be put to good use.

Well I was not trying to be rule but I guess it could be read as that. Let me put it in other words.

Pictures are nice. But having it in hand is much better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ATTENTION"​

If you value your money do not buy anything especially Iron Monger from a seller called (smail-shopping) located in China, after telling me I would get my figure before Christmas (and that was after he tried getting an additional $150 US from me for faster shipping), yesterday what I get from him was a small grey plastic bag with a pink rag in it. I unfortunately signed for it before the items were given to me at the post office and now I'm in a dispute against him with Paypal.

He even had the nerve to try and offer me a partial refund of only $20 after Paypal contacted him about sending me the incorrect item. I don't think he sent me the wrong item, I think he sent me a piece of trash with a tracking number to keep me busy while my time to file a claim expired. It's a good thing I smelled a rat earlier on and filed a claim before the trash he sent me arrived. Now I just have to wait for Paypal to see the truth and refund my money.

The worst thing is I was in such a hurry to bid on what few Iron mongers that were left that I didn't see that his feedback was full of negatives, negative that must be so bad that he has it blocked so that you can't read the comments from buyers.

I've learned my lesson and out of the entire Asian Continent I will never buy anything off Ebay from China again

Also I've been warned that there are a lot of scams on EBay right now and everyone needs to be very careful. One friend said that after paying for an expensive item and being given a tracking number all he got (which he signed for) was a certified letter. And that after filing his claim the seller claimed he got the item because he claims the buyer signed for it. I'm in the same boat as he's in now.

SO BE WARE!​

Sorry to hear that Dollmanron. I do really hope PayPal will sort this out for you. I do have a couple of friends working for PayPal and if you have any further questions, I may be able to reach out and ask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ATTENTION"​

If you value your money do not buy anything especially Iron Monger from a seller called (smail-shopping) located in China, after telling me I would get my figure before Christmas (and that was after he tried getting an additional $150 US from me for faster shipping), yesterday what I get from him was a small grey plastic bag with a pink rag in it. I unfortunately signed for it before the items were given to me at the post office and now I'm in a dispute against him with Paypal.

He even had the nerve to try and offer me a partial refund of only $20 after Paypal contacted him about sending me the incorrect item. I don't think he sent me the wrong item, I think he sent me a piece of trash with a tracking number to keep me busy while my time to file a claim expired. It's a good thing I smelled a rat earlier on and filed a claim before the trash he sent me arrived. Now I just have to wait for Paypal to see the truth and refund my money.

The worst thing is I was in such a hurry to bid on what few Iron mongers that were left that I didn't see that his feedback was full of negatives, negative that must be so bad that he has it blocked so that you can't read the comments from buyers.

I've learned my lesson and out of the entire Asian Continent I will never buy anything off Ebay from China again

Also I've been warned that there are a lot of scams on EBay right now and everyone needs to be very careful. One friend said that after paying for an expensive item and being given a tracking number all he got (which he signed for) was a certified letter. And that after filing his claim the seller claimed he got the item because he claims the buyer signed for it. I'm in the same boat as he's in now.

SO BE WARE!​

He does not sound to smart other then having your money. The items have a weight to them when ship. Its how they charge for shipping. This is not a rag nor is it. But sometimes saving a little is just not worth the time.

Thats bad news Dollmanron, I buy a lot of stuff on ebay from China/Hong Kong and everything has always been fine for me. I usually get my big purchases from online retailers though.

DM, you're a veteran here, how'd you end up in this situation? :huh

Not trying to be an a-hole but why not buy from the usual suspects like SSCs or Alter Ego or at least one of the more reputable China sellers like Goodshipped or somebody. Sorry to hear about this. That sucks. Hopefully, PayPal will look into this as I've read about them siding with the seller once the signature is obtained.

Good luck bro, pretty expensive item to get scammed on. Thanks for the warning.

The only item I purchased from China was the Green Lantern Classics Wave 1 Manhunter... and it got here quickly and was just fine but the communication was very poor.

I'm sorry that happened to you sir.

Dude why do you buy from sellers you are not familiar with ? :confused: Don't you have a trusted go to seller ? I don't know why you went to ebay, other retailers still have it. Anyway don't get too upset about it just take correct course of action and get your money back

Back