MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my Medium Maybang Acrylic Case on my desk at work.

photo11at.jpg

photo2qa.jpg

photo3xxia.jpg

photo41ci.jpg

Awesome display at work! I'd be worried they'd get swiped :(

Nah, there are thousands of dollars worth of equipment in each edit bay and the office is under alarm when not occupied. Plus if it did get stolen I'm pretty sure my boss would cover it as its his responsibility to provide safety in the workplace. Plus, as cool as people think it is, i'm not sure anyone really cares to own one or even knows how much they are worth.

That is a nice display, very cool!

I just had a moment of weakness and ordered Monger from BBTS. Now I need to sell some stuff quickly to pay for this monster :lol

:lol ah, had this one at one point, but sold him many years ago

JackBauer.jpg

JackBauer5.jpg

He was cool back in the day, but doesnt come close to todays Hot Toys/Enterbay standards.

Damn Wake, is your place taking applications?!?!?! I gotta get me a jobbie job that lets me decorate like that! :lol That case looks ace bro :hi5:

I finally got to mess around with this big bad mofo for a good long while and finally fixed his shoulder guard. I pretty much soaked in every detail and point of articulation except the retractable shoulder rocket launcher.

All I can say is DAMN! I can't believe I was thinking about passing on this guy. All of the working pistons are brilliantly engineered. I can’t get over how poseable this is. His ability to hold deep, extreme poses is sick; and he looks great doing it. THIS DUDE IS TONS OF FUN!

Nice case, too much hidden IM though. :(

Damn Wake, is your place taking applications?!?!?! I gotta get me a jobbie job that lets me decorate like that! :lol That case looks ace bro :hi5:

Awesome display! :clap

Sweet set up you got there. I would probably never get any work done if I had that at my desk. Now that I've seen one set-up at my LCS, it's even more impressive.

Thanks guys!

Love it!

How is it that the edges glow purple, that's awesome!?

It has LED lights in the base that you can switch from Purple to Red to Blue to White. Really cool.

Damn, I'd never bring $800 worth of toys to work! :lol

I have my own office. And I trust the people that I work with. Besides, I don't think my office mates know it's $800 worth of toys. :lecture

Wake do you have the large Maybang as well? I'm just trying to get a feel for how much space it might take and which I should go for.

Wake do you have the large Maybang as well? I'm just trying to get a feel for how much space it might take and which I should go for.

I don't have it. It's four inches taller and four inches wider... so i can imagine it would fit another figure comfortably. Also, if you get a riser you can have two rows of figures.

I don't have it. It's four inches taller and four inches wider... so i can imagine it would fit another figure comfortably. Also, if you get a riser you can have two rows of figures.

Thanks. That's great. I didn't even consider risers. I was thinking of putting the Avengers all in there but I've also got the Monger coming. Decisions decisions. :rotfl

Back