MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stane's suit is also based on the MKI specs. Armor not so good.

I know, why I like the suit and nothing wrong with it. I am saying is. Stane has been a weapon maker for a very long time. Putting the rods on the outside of a suit like did not make since.

He gave the suit to the other guys. Yes they did say they where not Tony. Again I understand this. But they are still weapon makers. Same with Stane. They would have take the Mark 1, and mode it. Like they did. But weapon makers would not put a soft mark on the outside. Like oh say "The Death Star"

Just look at this site with everyone saying this color is off and that is off. Pass on this and Pass on that.

Now Whiplash had a kickass suit. His own power, etc. But why in battle would you open up your tank and put your head. An say "HIT ME"

Still cool, happy I got it. The price was fine, even the $7 for the extra head was great. All is good in life. He is part of the dark side now (as is Tony).

I know, why I like the suit and nothing wrong with it. I am saying is. Stane has been a weapon maker for a very long time. Putting the rods on the outside of a suit like did not make since.

He gave the suit to the other guys. Yes they did say they where not Tony. Again I understand this. But they are still weapon makers. Same with Stane. They would have take the Mark 1, and mode it. Like they did. But weapon makers would not put a soft mark on the outside. Like oh say "The Death Star"

Just look at this site with everyone saying this color is off and that is off. Pass on this and Pass on that.

Now Whiplash had a kickass suit. His own power, etc. But why in battle would you open up your tank and put your head. An say "HIT ME"

Still cool, happy I got it. The price was fine, even the $7 for the extra head was great. All is good in life. He is part of the dark side now (as is Tony).

It was tony ripping out his targeting mechanism that made his weapons ineffective and tony had to rip his way to that and rip it out, and even after that it took pepper blowing the arc reactor to beat monger, tony was on the ground and exposed as well, iron monger suit was pretty ****in awesome for an untested prototype, imagine if stane had lots of time to perfect it, damn shame they killed him, he was an awesome villain for ironman :lecture Oh and imo whiplash's suit was stupid compared to the ironmonger design, but thats my personal opinion and i still like the whiplash character in im2 just prefer the monger suit over whiplash.

I rearranged my collection today into something what I think is much better than how I had it. Got some more u-bolts so went to town.

I should also say that much or this was done by my girlfriend so special hugs tonight for her methinks! :)
Needs more lights but flippen Ikea have gone and changed the colour of these particular bulbs so i have to change them all out now.

Anyways, you can see that it's a far better and more logical set up!

HTCollection01113.jpg

I hope you get yours bro. :hi5:

By the way, is there a thread where we can vote for FOTY?

Good question? Never seen one. :dunno

I rearranged my collection today into something what I think is much better than how I had it. Got some more u-bolts so went to town.

I should also say that much or this was done by my girlfriend so special hugs tonight for her methinks! :)
Needs more lights but flippen Ikea have gone and changed the colour of these particular bulbs so i have to change them all out now.

Anyways, you can see that it's a far better and more logical set up!

HTCollection01113.jpg

What a collection!!! :hi5:

I just ordered this last week. I was on the fence and originally decided to pass just because I have so many things on pre-order right now. Then it looked like it was sold out on Sideshow and I immediately regretted not ordering it. Then it was back in stock and I jumped on it. It is on flex pay, because with as many things as I buy the wife only agrees to let me spend the money if it is broken down over a few months. I can't wait to finally have him in hand. These pictures are making wish I could just pay him off and get him at my door.

Is that true, Dr.? If so, perhaps I may still be able to get one.

Wor-Gar I'm close to you and will sell you mine. It's brand new and unwrapped from SSC. I opened the box just to make sure that there was nothing broken/missing. All of the original plastic wrap is on the legs, arms, etc.

Wor-Gar I'm close to you and will sell you mine. It's brand new and unwrapped from SSC. I opened the box just to make sure that there was nothing broken/missing. All of the original plastic wrap is on the legs, arms, etc.

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for the offer, but I can't afford the Monger at its current price right now. That's why when I read that BBTS got 139 in -- unless that was a joke, which I half believe it is -- it gave me hope that perhaps the price would drop some time in the future. Believe me, if I had the scratch, this bad boy would be mine already.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling it so quickly after receiving?

Back