MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$(KGrHqZ,!iwE+4p1hVqPBQCRMFOWjw~~60_3.JPG

Looks like a recasting of this:

$(KGrHqR,!ooFC9pGGV12BQ0W(uVbYg~~60_57.JPG

Source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/251199494349

I would buy the 1st one as the 2nd one is not for sale.

Congrats!

Thank you. It is a lot to put down towards a single 1/6 figure, but you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. Other owners will agree, I'm sure.

100% agree, 1/6 monster of a figure, and just such an awesome villain, my personal favorite of the new marvel movies, bridges was badass as stane, and the design of the iron monger suit for the film was amazing, kick assss toy of a kick assss movie villain, you cant go wrong with this and i'm still kinda shocked hot toys made this monster :blissy

M
100% agree, 1/6 monster of a figure, and just such an awesome villain, my personal favorite of the new marvel movies, bridges was badass as stane, and the design of the iron monger suit for the film was amazing, kick assss toy of a kick assss movie villain, you cant go wrong with this and i'm still kinda shocked hot toys made this monster :blissy

Yes, but two well placed missiles small one's at that and a his fire power is a waste. Having it in hand I have to wonder why did a company that makes weapons mad it way to easy to kill.

There were a lot of great figures last year, but this one should be FOTY!

8275845762_74032b65d5_b.jpg

Agreed! It has my vote! :wink1:

Just got mine today and I gotta admit this was the first HT fig I actually played with. Definite FOTY.
To those on the fence, just pull the trigger, the more rave the more demand.

Which I plan on doing. Just waiting for tax refund season next month. Hopefully, it won't be completely sold out by then. :pray:

Back