MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got a suggestion on how to fix his chest light?

Yes sir, that is some rotten luck.
You have 3 choices:
1: Return the defective product.
2: Repair the defective product.
3: Accept the circumstances.

It's one set of batteries that powers both lights right? Otherwise I was thinking you should make sure the terminals have good contact on the batteries. And make sure the polarity is correct.
I would think their QC should have caught this.

It might be a loose connection or a burnt out led. Any chance you can get a replacement, otherwise you might have to take apart some stuff

If I can fix it I will. So i may get on to Hot Toys and see what they say.

It's one set of batteries that powers both lights right? Otherwise I was thinking you should make sure the terminals have good contact on the batteries. And make sure the polarity is correct.
I would think their QC should have caught this.

The eye lights work fine and I did get new batteries so it must be a blown led as the wires are well secured.

Episode Four of The Hottoycast has comprehensive reviews and discussion of Iron Monger now up gentlemen!!!

Kick off the new year with some wise and well informed words on some very expensive toys! :)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-hottoycast/id571814459

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

www.eamonart.com/PODCASTS/The Hottoycast Episode Four.m4a

It's great for those that didn't get the SS exclusive BD MK III. I just wonder how the paint will hold up and whether it'll rub off on the Iron Mongers hands over time.

Got my Monger today and absolutely no regrets. Pure beauty.

IMG_1218.JPG

IMG_1254.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

IMG_1258.JPG

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1290.JPG

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1229.JPG

Last edited:
Managed to raise the cash with some ebay sales and have ordered mine this morning.

It's by far the most expensive collectible I've ever bought but I want to try and have a complete lineup of armors from the first IM movie so I now just need a 2.0 of the Mark III to be released.

Managed to raise the cash with some ebay sales and have ordered mine this morning.

It's by far the most expensive collectible I've ever bought but I want to try and have a complete lineup of armors from the first IM movie so I now just need a 2.0 of the Mark III to be released.

I've done the same thing. I've sold a lot of my collection (95% just in the closet so no huge loss) to fund more Hot Toy purchases.

Granted Monger is down on my list, but in the past month I've been able to fund...

Avengers Captain America
DX 12 TDKR Batman
DX 11 TDK The Joker 2.0
DX08 1989 Keaton Batman
Christopher Reeves Superman
Bane
Iron Man Mark I 2.0

and Flex Pay on The Hulk. I have about $800 more pending from sales and another $340 in Batman Black and Whites, so it'll be a nice little haul. Next up:

Flex Pay Iron Man Mark VII
Red Skull
Comedian (looking for one actually)
1989 DX 09 Joker
Iron Monger
Flex Pay Tumbler

The wife likes Hot Toys more and is happy the closet now has free space.

Back