MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their last email that I received says that they will be contacting me via phone in the next 2-3 business days about this. I'll be sure to let you know what they have to say.

I didn't even realize until now, but Iron Monger is sold out / waitlisted on the SSC website.

Yea I seemed to have snagged the last one. I just put my order in and then he went on checking inventory. As someone previously mentioned BBTS is a great place to pick collectibles from. Great company and AMAZING customer service. I only picked this one up from SSC because I needed to flex Iron Monger.

I haven't gotten my cancellation e-mail yet, but I called and the c/s rep said they cancelled my order, so I'll leave it at that. She told me to have a magical day before she hung up. :lol

I haven't gotten my cancellation e-mail yet, but I called and the c/s rep said they cancelled my order, so I'll leave it at that. She told me to have a magical day before she hung up. :lol

Magical day my ***. Give us back the 25% on Monger! :rotfl

I still haven't heard anything. I ordered the day of the sale. Maybe I'll call to see what the deal is.

They seemed to have cancelled all orders of it but haven't sent out cancel emails to everybody. That's why some had to call to be told that they already cancelled their orders.

My order still shows as "active" when I log in. Time well tell. Maybe SS is shipping them out, Since its now Sold Out at SS. Doubt people were ordering from SS when it was 25% off at Disney and Marvel.

Their last email that I received says that they will be contacting me via phone in the next 2-3 business days about this. I'll be sure to let you know what they have to say.

I also called yesterday and was informed the Monger was sold out. Magical day.... Whatever. :pfft:

Back