MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still tempted to pull the trigger on one from bbts. Debating on whether I want an enemy to put next to my mark VII when he gets here or just get the mark VI bust.

Yea, I think SS fills the orders for Disney/Marvel websites. And SS soldout this past weekend, hence why Disney couldn't fill orders anymore I would assume.

You are correct. I ordered War Machine last year with the 25% off and it was shipped directly from SideShow. Looks like SideShow drop ships these for Disney.

My cam is not the best and it is dark here, but I don´t want wo use a flash. Monger arrived yesterday and I´m incredibly happy with it. As already said, pics can´t do this monster justice. You have to see it in real to be impressed by its size and surface. It´s an engineering marvel. Impressive!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
My cam is not the best and it is dark here, but I don´t want wo use a flash. Monger arrived yesterday and I´m incredibly happy with it. As already said, pics can´t do this monster justice. You have to see it in real to be impressed by its size and surface. It´s an engineering marvel. Impressive!

attachment.php

attachment.php
It appears Obadiah REALLY likes his Iron Monger.

:lecture He looks like he's knocking one out while looking at it. :horror

Might just pick it up from BBTS. $460 is the lowest it's going to go and they have 116 in stock.

Looks like Sideshow isn't getting anymore in. :dunno

Even though the timing might not be great (I know you've been on quite the run w/IM figures :p), you really can't afford to miss this, IMO. If I were in the same spot, I'd get the Monger and then bail from spending any more for maybe the next few months to recoup (which is kinda what I'm doing myself because of this and a couple of other purchases). I think if it sells out it'll be something you miss in your collection, as there is no substitute for Monger.

Even though the timing might not be great (I know you've been on quite the run w/IM figures :p), you really can't afford to miss this, IMO. If I were in the same spot, I'd get the Monger and then bail from spending any more for maybe the next few months to recoup (which is kinda what I'm doing myself because of this and a couple of other purchases). I think if it sells out it'll be something you miss in your collection, as there is no substitute for Monger.

The only thing left for me to buy is the Mark VI. Which is being quite a pain in the :horse to find for a decent price.
After that, I just need to get the Mark VII and then rest until I get my HoA and snag a suit or two from the IM3. After that I'm stopping. Well maybe not stop but it won't be as crazy because right now, I'm trying to catch up on the ones I want. I've spent a good $1230 so far on getting the 6 suits (including Mark VII) I now own and I still have about 1.5k to use on this line so it's not really a issue but it does give me a sense of overwhelming.

I know that if I miss this, I'll regret it in the future seeing as BBTS has the last handful of this guy.
Who knows. I'm just going to keep an eye out on BBTS's stock. :dunno

I'll save up some money after all of my Avengers are purchased. I'll make sure I get one of these before BBTS sells out. They are selling slowly, so they should be still available by this summer.

I ordered the Iron Monger during the 25% off sale and other then the first confirmation, I haven't heard a thing. I figured they would never honor it, but it would be worth a shot.

...and then this morning he was sitting on my doorstep! The website still shows my order as active and not shipped.

GREAT figure, but I think I speaking to the choir.

man its getting hard to wait any longer, but i really need to save up instead of charging it, plus local comic con (steelcity con) is about a month away, maybe he'll be there cheaper? iono

Back