MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did a live chat with SSC and inquired as to whether they would be getting any more Iron Mongers or not, this was their reply:

"I am sorry, but we will not receive more of the Iron Monger figures
there is a wait list on our website for that item in case of order cancellations"

So even if Marvel/Disney wanted to order the sale price, I doubt they'll ever get any more?

Yeah I don't think they'll get anymore. Unless HT begins to make more. But I doubt it. So everyone who used coupon at Disney store or Marvel. Won't be getting their Iron Monger. Me included. I got email about cancelation. Those bastards!!

BBTS is our only hope now. :(

help-me-obi-wan-kenobi.jpg

OMG, am I the only one who got their Iron Monger from Disney Store? It just arrived today, was shipped directly from Sideshow. So happy right now:D

Check your Email and see if UPS sent you a notice of shipment from Sideshow, I had one SSC shipment from their Valentines Day promotion, but they were shipping me two packages. When the second package arrived it was actually the Monger I ordered from Disney Store, had no idea it actually went through. I placed my order on the first day when Disney had their promotion thing going on.

-

Last edited:
OMG, am I the only one who got their Iron Monger from Disney Store? It just arrived today, was shipped directly from Sideshow. So happy right now:D

Check your Email and see if UPS sent you a notice of shipment from Sideshow, I had one SSC shipment from their Valentines Day promotion, but they were shipping me two packages. When the second package arrived it was actually the Monger I ordered from Disney Store, had no idea it actually went through. I placed my order on the first day when Disney had their promotion thing going on.

-

Congratulations.
So what was your final price for the Monger?

I paid about $390 since I had to pay CA tax. It was around $360 with free shipping.

Monger is definitely a keeper, I would have paid full price if I couldn't find it at a discount. I knew about Disney store discount so I waited to see if it would happen again. (I got the Milk Version War Machine from them last year, same promotion.)

-

That's nice. I guess that solve the mystery why we didn't get our Iron Mongers. They sold out at SS.

-

Lucky. So it was a real deal afterall. :hi5:

That's nice. I guess that solve the mystery why we didn't get our Iron Mongers. They sold out at SS.

Figures. :gah:

Count me as one of the lucky ones that got the 25% off from Disney too. Mine just arrived from SideShow as well. No shipping notice either and it was not marked as shipped either in my order details.

Dang, just went back through this thread and realized that I was the one who posted the 25% off sale, and I never got one. Mental note - next time ORDER the figure, THEN post the sale. :cuckoo:

Back