MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Told ya. Once you see it in person.....crazy good.

I don't think any HT figure is worth $500. But if one of them is, it's definitely Monger.

If anyone would like to corner the market, and has $50,398.95 lying around, you could buy all 105 remaining Iron Mongers from BBTS.*

* Shipping not included.

some more pics of my monger

img6638akop74gpmiwsyu.jpg

img6640akop0aehjwdyp4.jpg

img6641akopkv5jhq4md6.jpg

img6643akopr9qot2hi7s.jpg

img6647aakodsxvmqon0t.jpg

img6659akopvr16deqgzi.jpg

img6662akopw9t8oilydv.jpg

img6657akopen9cfpqtuk.jpg

img6656akopb62omcrlae.jpg

img6654akop087znv54fb.jpg

I don't get it how the hell it's still available everywhere, but sold out on SSC site?

Yes, I´ve got the same suit as you. But I think the Obadiah head is too small or the figure to bulky. Doesn´t look like the proportions on mine are allright...

I even have the same Black Sabbath Tony outfit. But not the Asmus one, mine is McToys. Already got the right body dressed, but I have to wait for Mark VII and its headsculpt! :) It´s somewhat headless now...*g*...and packed in basement waiting for better Tony times...

Last edited:
You know.....I had absolutely zero interest in this figure, due to the hefty price tag, until that damn Disney/Marvel sale. Now I'm effing crying because I missed out on it, and am REALLY having a hard time with the $480 price tag. UGH.

But if you had the money, buying a 2nd one would certainly be a worthy investment, and massive trade bait once they are all gone.

He is absolutely a behemoth! I might have to buy a 2nd one to use as valuable tradebait, because it's obvious this figure is going to be iconic for a long time.

My pics:

8541211120_650174aa36_b.jpg

Cool Pics. But this one looks better when the big boys head goes a little bit down.

He is absolutely a behemoth! I might have to buy a 2nd one to use as valuable tradebait, because it's obvious this figure is going to be iconic for a long time.

My pics:

8539022112_f59d503774_b.jpg

8541211120_650174aa36_b.jpg

8537914925_04c16b8b77_b.jpg

Again, very impressive photos! I was thinking that when I get mine, I may have a difficult time posing him in my photo tent. What kind of set up do you use?

You know.....I had absolutely zero interest in this figure, due to the hefty price tag, until that damn Disney/Marvel sale. Now I'm effing crying because I missed out on it, and am REALLY having a hard time with the $480 price tag. UGH.

But if you had the money, buying a 2nd one would certainly be a worthy investment, and massive trade bait once they are all gone.

I too, missed that sale. I tried ordering from both Disney and Marvel and they both were cancelled due to sell out. Would love to have gotten this for less than $400 shipped. :(

Exactly where I was at. I guess once I had convinced myself that $380 shipped was ok, another $80 bucks was chump change. I'm glad I pulled the trigger when it was still $445 at bbts. I don't think I'd go for it now that they raised the price. Then again this and the Mark I 2.0 are my first HT figures and I'm not used to spending this kind of money on toys.

Really impressed with the figure though. Has an awesome presence in the room.

Back