MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish they would release a Mark 3 2.0. I missed on both the regular and the BD version but I wish they made a new version with the correct proportions.

:exactly: but i got a feeling we won't see it soon,cuz i think ht is really concentrating on iron man 3 license with other 40+ new iron man armor from the movie

:exactly: but i got a feeling we won't see it soon,cuz i think ht is really concentrating on iron man 3 license with other 40+ new iron man armor from the movie

I don't see it happening too. I feel like it's way too late for them to go back to that suit. Shame really. :monkey2

nice pics there sallah :clap just wish ht release an updated version of mark3 to pair up with monger, but if ht release a pps version of mark 3 then i'll probably buy that one..speaking of the hulk, come to think of it since a lot of ppl nowadays customize/repaint their iron man fig, i wonder if someone out there are willing to customize their iron monger into a "hulkbuster" armor, i think that would be cool :)

Thanks man! There are more here if you'd like to check them out:

Hot Toys Iron Monger Review

As for repainting it into Hulkbuster... I am actually really surprised somebody hasn't yet! After all, Hasbro gave us a peek at what one would look like in their Iron Man line... and I gotta say, it is pretty spiffy!

BattleMonger1-Concept.jpg

yup, that's why the only chance we might get for mark 3 is from the pps line, i know it sucks we can't pose it or change the armor part, but hey, i would glad to have it next to my monger while waiting for the 2.0 mms version to be reveal :pray:

As for repainting it into Hulkbuster... I am actually really surprised somebody hasn't yet! After all, Hasbro gave us a peek at what one would look like in their Iron Man line... and I gotta say, it is pretty spiffy!

thats not bad actually, if i were to customize the monger into a "hulkbuster" armor, i would loose all those hydraulics mechanism on his shoulder and his arm, and replace the head by sculpting a new one? which look more like this head

im_hulkbuster2.jpg

The wife just green-lit the purchase of the Iron Monger, after i've been telling her its selling out everywhere, luckly angolz got some back in stock today like 30 min's ago, i was checking at 8 sold out happen to see it on sale at newegg (459 +19 shipping) with an enticing 10% coupon which they wouldn't honor for "market place" items Booooo... But check it out US$380 at angolz (+ expensive shipping; total mine came to 446 out the door) Also you can use additional promo code:(FB_ANGOLZPAGE_1010) to save extra $5; now when you use that promocode it'll say 'free shipping plus $5 but will charge you shipping, i've tried talking to them which took 5 days back and forth emailing to find out its a glitch and you have to pay for shipping, course when i finally received that email yesterday they were sold out ! and bbts price went up to 479+shipping (17$), but like i said theres a few in stock as of this morning... check it out before they are gone!!! https://www.angolz.com/store/iron-m...lectible-figurine-1-6th-hot-toys-mms-164.html RAhhhhhhh Sooooo excited for this !!!

:hi5: Great choice my friend! You won't regret it... Sure, he is fun to pose with Iron Man-

ironmonger4.jpg

...But in your case, just imagine how cool it will be to set this guy up battling the Hulk!

Sallah

Cool pic Sallah! :hi5:

Hulk smash puny tin man!!!

tumblr_mdrrs8S5RQ1qgu2vjo1_1280.jpg

Just imagine when they are gone at BBTS. $1,000?

Mine arrived this afternoon. This figure is so awesome it's ridiculous!!!

Now I totally see why many of you feel this was the figure of the year for 2012. I'm seriously thinking of buying a second one for trade bait because just like cofphoto posted above, I believe this figure will be crazy expensive once he's gone for good because of the impact at how high quality and imposing this figure is.

If you want one figure to display and have non-collectors want to initiate a conversation about figures, this is the one piece. I can't stop looking at it in front of me! lol

Back