MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buy now or forever hold your peace

kajo+hot+toys+IRON+MONGER.jpg

38 is quite alot actually, more than I would have thought. But still, 105 remaining. guess hey're hoping to unload on IM3 hype.

I hope they blow those puppies out in a year at half price so I can get one.

If that happens I'll by them all and resell at retail or more :lol

I wouldn't be surprised to see them mark it up again before it sells out. They do it with other pieces that sell out at Sideshow. The Joker PF I think they have up at $500 now.

^^^Exactly
this blows... seems like the longer i wait the more im not going to find a good deal on this and the more i'll pay

BBTS had them at the discount until now, so just make sure you buy one before everyone else runs out. That's when BBTS goes back to retail price.

Finally pulled the trigger on this piece just a few minutes ago. :yess: After seeing the price hike on BBTS, I was a bit saddened. However, I don't want to chance this getting out of my price range eventually, so I bought one on Amazon Prime for $476 with free 2-day shipping.

There goes part of my tax refund. lol I'm pretty sure BBTS will do several more small price hikes as supply decreases and especially when only a handful are left in stock. Kinda scary to imagine what the pricing will be once he's fully sold out everywhere worldwide.

Cool display!

I'm currently saving up the cash to drop on this. They are selling faster than I thought and I don't want to miss out!

:hi5: Great choice my friend! You won't regret it... Sure, he is fun to pose with Iron Man-

ironmonger4.jpg

...But in your case, just imagine how cool it will be to set this guy up battling the Hulk!

Sallah

nice pics there sallah :clap just wish ht release an updated version of mark3 to pair up with monger, but if ht release a pps version of mark 3 then i'll probably buy that one..speaking of the hulk, come to think of it since a lot of ppl nowadays customize/repaint their iron man fig, i wonder if someone out there are willing to customize their iron monger into a "hulkbuster" armor, i think that would be cool :)

nice pics there sallah :clap just wish ht release an updated version of mark3 to pair up with monger, but if ht release a pps version of mark 3 then i'll probably buy that one..speaking of the hulk, come to think of it since a lot of ppl nowadays customize/repaint their iron man fig, i wonder if someone out there are willing to customize their iron monger into a "hulkbuster" armor, i think that would be cool :)
I really wish they would release a Mark 3 2.0. I missed on both the regular and the BD version but I wish they made a new version with the correct proportions.

Back