MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah HT Facebook photo left me scratching my head, I was like how the hell do they get Iron Monger in there ? All the other boxes are correct, so I can only think the box is on its side and we cant see the full dimensions of it. Or its just a promo box ?

Well from the picture, there are other boxes in front, partially hiding the iron monger's box. So maybe it continues further. But I guess the image would be off centre then.

So maybe it is just showing the side of it. Which means this box will be a beast

Well today's almost over and weekdays always go by fast, Friday we're leaving. So it's like two days really. Like a cup of coffee. It'll go by like that *snap*

Hasn't this happened with every Iron Man figure since the Mark III? I want to say the Mark III was overdue by six months or more.

All I gotta say is...I can't wait for this to be on my shelf, but honestly...I don't care how long it takes them as long as they get it perfect, and there's no QC issues. This figure is huge, with a lot of detail, and some intricate construction. I'd rather it take longer than expected and get a quality product.

This guy is impressive, but somewhat intimidating considering the price, and complexity. I'd $h!t kittens if something went wrong.

I called SS today to check on Hawkeye. ( I have one payment left ). I also asked @ Monger. I was told that my final Monger payment is scheduled for Nov 5 and that should be perfect with the arrival of him to the warehouse.

I hope this is the truth and I was being blown off.

I called SS today to check on Hawkeye. ( I have one payment left ). I also asked @ Monger. I was told that my final Monger payment is scheduled for Nov 5 and that should be perfect with the arrival of him to the warehouse.

I hope this is the truth and I was being blown off.

It takes like at least 3 weeks for SS to get them after they are released in HK, and Monger hasn't been released yet so Nov 5th may be a bit off. At least it gives us a bit of a time frame though.

Back