MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there no one living in freakin' HK that can confirm whether or not this is out yet?

I am currently on holiday in Hong Kong. Visited Toy Hunters yesterday and saw DX07 (Luke), DX12 (Batman), Hawkeye and Batpod. All are sold out and are available only to customers who pre-ordered. :monkey2

Iron Monger is not release as of yesterday.

Maybe on eBay or HK (Both) US Nov.

Whenever I talk about a release I mean Hong Kong. Doesn't matter if it won't be in the US it's still been released.

IF Iron Monger is released next week he'll hit the US Mainland most likely the last week in November or the beginning of December.

Whenever I talk about a release I mean Hong Kong. Doesn't matter if it won't be in the US it's still been released.

IF Iron Monger is released next week he'll hit the US Mainland most likely the last week in November or the beginning of December.

I know but if you look on eBay and see it for sale in hand. It's out in HK. Most are in HK

I know but if you look on eBay and see it for sale in hand. It's out in HK. Most are in HK

I don't understand the point you are trying to make, of course they will be in Hong Kong, the figures are released there first considering that's where the company is based and manufactures the products?

I simply first stated that looking at the trend of the recent releases Hot Toys will be releasing Iron Monger (potentially) next week.

I didn't bring location into it because anyone who collects Hot Toys should know that they are always released in Asia first, get put on eBay for ridiculous prices until they are finally sent to the rest of the world about four weeks later.

I didn't bring location into it because anyone who collects Hot Toys should know that they are always released in Asia first, get put on eBay for ridiculous prices until they are finally sent to the rest of the world about four weeks later.

:lecture This.
That's been the trend.

I don't understand the point you are trying to make, of course they will be in Hong Kong, the figures are released there first considering that's where the company is based and manufactures the products?

I simply first stated that looking at the trend of the recent releases Hot Toys will be releasing Iron Monger (potentially) next week.

You or someone was asking if anyone in HK seen them out. Guess I should have said faster to check ebay.

Definitely looking like an end of Nov early to mid Dec arrival unfortunately...Either way the beast will be mine.

I've had this guy paid off since Fed.

Cannot wait to display him next to Rex. I think my shelf may break.

(Taken from Hot Toy's Facebook page)

Is this what Iron Monger's box is supposed to look like? If so, looks small and compact and some major assembly must be required.

IronMongerBox.jpg

Back