1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where exactly did people start getting the notion that Zod was being delayed? If memory serves me this was originally estimated April and hasn't changed. If anything it's quite possible it will be bumped up just because so many other lines have been.

Once they are done with Celtic and MOS, next is MK 42 and then I think Zod is next in the batch of due outs!

Who knows. Ive heard atleast ten people say that he has been delayed. :cuckoo::lol

I remember earlier in this thread someone posting link to a blog that said Zod was being released in August. I, for one, will be thrilled for on time release. Just hoping for a more neutral head sculpt at some point in the future.

Easy there.
Wolverine was *not* cancelled.
But...
If you hear ten people repeat the lie i just said, will it make the lie true?
The point i was trying to make was hearing ten people repeat something doesn't make it the truth.

You do understand that rumor is still going to spread like a bad case of herpes, right? :lol There's probably already a "WOLVERINE CANCELLED!" thread in the Marvel section.

You do understand that rumor is still going to spread like a bad case of herpes, right? :lol There's probably already a "WOLVERINE CANCELLED!" thread in the Marvel section.

Haha.
Not yet, I just checked.
But, if it did, it would just reinforce my earlier statement that just because you hear the same thing from ten different people, doesn't make it true.

where exactly did people start getting the notion that Zod was being delayed? If memory serves me this was originally estimated April and hasn't changed. If anything it's quite possible it will be bumped up just because so many other lines have been.

It was originally estimated for July (according some list on OSR) then SS bumped it up to April when they bumped up all their other releases like Tony Stark Mechanic, MoS Superman, The Crow, Celtic Pred etc. Then OSR "updated" their list but only for the December and January months so everyone then started thinking this was delayed since they never changed Zod to April to match the date on SS website.

It was originally estimated for July (according some list on OSR) then SS bumped it up to April when they bumped up all their other releases like Tony Stark Mechanic, MoS Superman, The Crow, Celtic Pred etc. Then OSR "updated" their list but only for the December and January months so everyone then started thinking this was delayed since they never changed Zod to April to match the date on SS website.

Thank you, finally I see where everyone was getting this it's been delayed thing. I looked through SS website and noticed I couldn't find any HT figures with expected ship dates for March there are 4 or 5 in Feb and 4 or 5 In April. So I am wondering if they are not leaving March open as a buffer to possibly release some of the April projected to March. I am crossing my fingers Zod is one of them!!!:pray:

So I am deploying in April, looks like I'll get all my pre orders before I go except this guy :( He is the one I am wanting the most!!!!!!!! Come on HT you can do it, lets get him out by March PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I wish you could get this before being deployed. It looks to be a cool armor. Again, I wish the armor was removable, but, oh well. What was the giant kryptonian's name in the new movie? It'd be nice to have him too.

I wish you could get this before being deployed. It looks to be a cool armor. Again, I wish the armor was removable, but, oh well. What was the giant kryptonian's name in the new movie? It'd be nice to have him too.

Agreed. A 2 pack with Faora would be great! His name is Nam-Ek. :wink1:

Since they are doing 2-packs now, I'd like both movie versions of Zod in one, Ursa and Faora in another, and Non and Nam-Ek in another. Actually, when it really comes down to it I don't care how they package them. I just want them all.

Though with the way things are going with HT they'll probably make an original Superman movie 2-pack with Stamp's Zod and Reeve's Superman. Then they won't release just Zod so I'll have to pay for another Reeve Superman.

Thanks man, I figure it will give me something to look forward to and hopefully help the 6 months go by fast!:slap As far as the giant Kryptonian, are you talking about the one that tag teams Superman with Faora? I don't believe they ever mention his name in the movie.

Since they are doing 2-packs now, I'd like both movie versions of Zod in one, Ursa and Faora in another, and Non and Nam-Ek in another. Actually, when it really comes down to it I don't care how they package them. I just want them all.

Though with the way things are going with HT they'll probably make an original Superman movie 2-pack with Stamp's Zod and Reeve's Superman. Then they won't release just Zod so I'll have to pay for another Reeve Superman.
Faora is probably a long shot as is, no way Hot Toys will make those other characters.

Faora is probably a long shot as is, no way Hot Toys will make those other characters.

If figures like Snake Plissken and Alfred can get made I've gotta have a little hope that Superman villains can too. Nothing against these figures--and maybe it's just my opinion--but I think a Terence Stamp Zod or Faora would sell at least as many figures as either of those two.

If figures like Snake Plissken and Alfred can get made I've gotta have a little hope that Superman villains can too. Nothing against these figures--and maybe it's just my opinion--but I think a Terence Stamp Zod or Faora would sell at least as many figures as either of those two.

Snake Plissken is by Sideshow not HT. Ppl have been wanting an Alfred for YEARS. It's been like what 6-7years since TDK came out and they're barely getting arounf to Alfred :slap I'll buy Faora if and whenever she comes out but I'm definitely not holding my breath. if it happens, it happens

Back