Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought the Marmit prototype was a bit over-hyped myself. The scale was correct, but the look of figure itself never really blew me away. Someone should photoshop a picture of the Marmit next to a Hurricane custom and you'll see just how unimpressive it really looks.

found this one on the web but i cant view the site that has most of the protos to the marmit line while im at work. i have no idea what the obi proto is, if its hasbro or what? :confused:
DSC02040.jpg

yeah.. Looks like its just some guys blog.. not much else I could find either.

yea.......i think i have a site bookmarked at home that shows the DV proto from all angles and pretty decent pictures. if i still have it bookmarked. but i will do a little searching.

Thanks Lonnie.

From this shot and this shot, the ones posted earlier in this thread, I'm not a fan of hte helmet.

marmit-esb-vader1.jpg

marmit-esb-vader2.jpg

However these two look great.

marmit-vader3.jpg

marmit-vader4.jpg

Too bad marmit never released that ANH vader thats a work of art.

Billy

And they must've lost a lot of money on those unproduced figures. If they already had the test-shots it means they already had the molds made, which is one of the (if not the) most expensive parts of making figures.

Too bad SSC can't buy the molds off of Marmit. If they did, I'd go so far as to guarantee that their Vader would be better than Medicom's.

The probe is the only accessory besides lit and unlit sabers for an ANH Vader, aside from a slew of hands but ANH doesn't need a lot, he was more physical in ESB and ROTJ.

Well I think we all agree that SSC will release Vader from ANH w/the interogation droid. Hey just like POTF figure from '98? Or SSC could go w/Vader from TESB w/the platform thingy::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back