Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound chips are dumb in my opinion. I don't want a sound chip anywhere near my Vader. I think it will cheapen it.

If it's high quality, in a separate base and can be turned on and off then I think it would be neat. I stress though, HIGH QUALITY and no where NEAR inside the figure. In base only.

I would want just the breathing sounds though too. Movie lines can sometimes come off cheap but the breathing done in high quality would come out just fine.

Come on people lets just get the BEST 1/6 vader out of the way before we start to talk about all this jive.

That's the kind of talk that'll have Chavez jumping at you...if that's what you meant...

Unfortunately, we don't know which Vader is being made, so your guess on accessories is as good as mine...

I'd like mine to walk and talk and breathe and poop and everything...

But it ain't gonna happen. Be happy it's here after 3 years of waiting. Don't get yourselves worked up to be disappointed already.

I want mine to have an actual force choke so I can choke my boss or people over the phone.

That's the kind of talk that'll have Chavez jumping at you...if that's what you meant...

Unfortunately, we don't know which Vader is being made, so your guess on accessories is as good as mine...

CHAVEZ who cares what i want is a perfect vader,not short,wimpy, or messed up when it gets to me.NO SOUND CHIP PLEASE.:monkey3

I don't want anything done that would restrict articulation. If they can get lights in there okay, but for me I think I'd prefer him simple, yet awesome looking!

I hope they just base it on the prop costume and not the story charector.

Billy

yeah that was a point of discussion a few months ago.. whether the chest piece should be glued on to look cool (like Medi's ROTS Vader) or on a chest strap like the actual movie prop (like Medi's ROTJ Vader).

yeah that was a point of discussion a few months ago.. whether the chest piece should be glued on to look cool (like Medi's ROTS Vader) or on a chest strap like the actual movie prop (like Medi's ROTJ Vader).

Personally, I'm for velcro so you can make sure it's positioned on him correctly and maybe have straps stitched to his costume to keep the film look. The box sort of flops and hangs on Medi ROTJ, one of my dissappointments with it.

What I mean is that they dont make it like medicom with the reveal mask and all.Actully have a mask and dome with a head under it like how medicom made their boba fett.

My only concern is if they make it too toy like.

Im a vader prop fanactic.

Billy

If its ANH do you all hope they make the chestbox removeable ?

Billy

Hmmmmm.... I don't see any reason why I would want to remove the chest box. Why would you want it removable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back