Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that Marmit kit is great looking... if it had been released that really would have filled a hole in many a collection. I still think that Sideshow will probably be able to top it... at least in quality (Marmit's do feel a little brittle/easy to break) but the looks is dead-on to me.

At what point is the droid ever with Vader though?

He walks past/over one a couple of times in the movies. Plus, it just rings Death Star, and thus ANH Vader. It's certainly not essential, of course, which is why it makes a good Vader exclusive item.

I'd much rather the interrogation droid with ANH Vader than the mouse droid. Far more menacing and appropriate.

if it's anh vader, i see a base add-on like the sith droids, of obi's robe and saber.
if it's esb, the holoplatform.

Whatever the accessories that come with Vader - The more the merrier!:wacky

I can see Sideshow doing the holoplatform for TESB Vader...

They did the lava droid for the other Vader we already have...

ROTJ Vader would need a severed arm stump too, and possibly Luke's lightsaber?

At what point is the droid ever with Vader though?

The-roller-skating-on-mouse-droids-around-the-Death Star-corridors deleted scene that will be in the new DVD's. That means we need 2 mouse droid exclusive accessories - one for each foot :D

The-roller-skating-on-mouse-droids-around-the-Death Star-corridors deleted scene that will be in the new DVD's. That means we need 2 mouse droid exclusive accessories - one for each foot :D

You forgot to mention while roller skating, he is playing football with the interogation droid.

Tell you what would be a cool add-on . Giving the figure some sound ! I'd like it to have a breathing sound. Not keen on the dialogue, just the breathing . May even rig up some small device of my own !

Tell you what would be a cool add-on . Giving the figure some sound ! I'd like it to have a breathing sound. Not keen on the dialogue, just the breathing . May even rig up some small device of my own !

I'd be for it if it was somehow built into a base and not the figure itself. Based on Sideshow's talking Scarface figures, it'd be bad for Vader because Scarface had no neck articulation, just a swivel joint and I want Vader to be all he can be.

I agree Sean, sound in the base. I didn't like the loss of articulation in the Scarface figure.

Bring on Bad ass Vader !

Not going to happen, but it'd be great to get a display base just like the last GG statue from Empire with LED's to light it just the same and a button for the sound effect, but not like push it and it goes out, have the option to leave it running for a bit. How cool would it be to have someone walk into your display room and without having to touch the button Vader's just breathing away.

Not going to happen, but it'd be great to get a display base just like the last GG statue from Empire with LED's to light it just the same and a button for the sound effect, but not like push it and it goes out, have the option to leave it running for a bit. How cool would it be to have someone walk into your display room and without having to touch the button Vader's just breathing away.

If SSC would do Vader from TESB w/the holo-platform. The platform would make the sound of his breathing, and just one sentence only....."What is thy bidding my master." :cool:

Sound chips are dumb in my opinion. I don't want a sound chip anywhere near my Vader. I think it will cheapen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back