Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the lightsaber fight it was upside down in anh.
It was a costume goof up.

Billy

In the lightsaber fight it was upside down in anh.
It was a costume goof up.

Billy

There were lots of issues like that, like Boba Fett being backwards the entire time Boushh holds Jabba hostage in Jabba's palace, and yet, in years of remakes and tweaks, GL never went back and flipped the image the right way :google

There were lots of issues like that, like Boba Fett being backwards the entire time Boushh holds Jabba hostage in Jabba's palace, and yet, in years of remakes and tweaks, GL never went back and flipped the image the right way :google

Yeah, I never got that. He went to all the trouble of having someone digitally move the insignia on an Imperial officer in the newest DVD version of ESB, but completely overlooked what would be a simple frame flip in ROTJ? :duh

Thats George for you He doesnt know anything about the props in HIS movies.
:rotfl
Billy

Shhhh...don't tell him about backwards Boba Fett, or we're all in for some variant action figures...

Then we have to go with the backwards Obi-Wan from TPM as well. I am going to be needing one of those.

But back on topic. I actually think the first Vader will be ROTS simply because of the tease having Anakin in it. But so far I am at about 7% for anticipating Sideshow in these areas. So it is more likely not to be just because I guessed that.

I am stoked that I will likely have about 90.00 worth of points for him when he gets PPO'd.

Dreams.jpg

:lol

It's still one of the best representations of Vader done in 1/4 scale or smaller, but from the way some people have talked about it, you'd think it was flawless, I think the Medicom helmet is closer.

I am kind of surprised that the news of Vaders impending unveiling didn't make front-page news here an SSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back