Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, we onliners are F'D! These will sell out @ SDCC, won't they? There won't be a whole hell of a lot of them left I would think. Less than 1,000 for like at least 5,000 of us... Yiiikes. :horror

Josh, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!! :rotfl

I really think we will have a decent edition size. I dont think 1977 will be enough. I would say at least 3000.

Let's face it, we onliners are F'D! These will sell out @ SDCC, won't they? There won't be a whole hell of a lot of them left I would think. Less than 1,000 for like at least 5,000 of us... Yiiikes. :horror

Josh, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!! :rotfl

Oh I think there will be enough for the PPO. Heck they might even tell us we will have to wait for it like everyone else.

If they would let me order two ex I would.

I've gotta think there'll be enough for online orders. They should divvy up a certain amount for SDCC attendees and a certain amount of online users. Otherwise it doesn't seem fair.

For some reason since the PPO is August 1st I have a strange feeling that you won't be able to order this at SDCC just look at it....although I have been wrong before.

I've gotta think there'll be enough for online orders. They should divvy up a certain amount for SDCC attendees and a certain amount of online users. Otherwise it doesn't seem fair.

Yeah, but it IS Vader. The EX ES can't be 1977 then, as cool as that sounds, Can't be. This should have been an inclusive PO.

I guess they wanted the Exclusive cache...

For some reason since the PPO is August 1st I have a strange feeling that you won't be able to order this at SDCC just look at it....although I have been wrong before.

I hate to sound bitter, but as someone who isn't able to attend SDCC, that would be lovely.

They've never done that before and had PPO items like Jabba, throne, and other popular items at the show. I would be shocked beyond shocked if we couldn't order.

For Vader, there has to be a mass amount of pieces, even for the Exclusive. This is Vader for crying out loud. Must be at least 3,000 Ex, at least. Maybe even 5,000. I wouldn't be surprised.

If the ES is only 1977, then those of us not attending SDCC will be left out in the cold! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Relax the PPO isn't until August 1st that is plenty of time for them to tally up the SDCC orders and throw an exlusive edition sized based on them.

What was the price for the darth vader? I'm afraid with the inflation, the price would be the same with hot toys

The inital pic does seem to show a very small helmet/dome - hopefully that is addressed - if an issue is there - will need more pics to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back