Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested to see more shots of Vader. But I must say the helmet looks a tad too small but I will reserve full judgement till I see more pics.

I guess I am going to go for the regular since there will be NO CHANCE IN HELL I will be able to get the exclusive... unless they make 3000.

1977 WOOT! Let the servers (bodies) hit the floor!

If they do that, we're all in trouble.

Hopefully the exclusive will be something like the mouse droid that I won't mind losing.

If it's the torture droid -- which there's no way because of the cost -- I'd be sooooooooooooooo pissed.

BTW, $119.99...

I say again, $119.99

If they do that, we're all in trouble.

Hopefully the exclusive will be something like the mouse droid that I won't mind losing.

If it's the torture droid -- which there's no way because of the cost -- I'd be sooooooooooooooo pissed.

BTW, $119.99...

I say again, $119.99

We handled 1977 for Ben, we can do it for Vader. Back to the PPO's of old! Awwwww yeaaaahhh.

I truly hope the helmet is bigger than it looks in that shot because it definitely appears to be on the small side. Hopefully pics from SDCC will prove that isn't the case. Even though I have a Hurricane Vader, I'd still like to get an ANH version from Sideshow if it's done right. Guess we'll know soon enough.

SSC Servers are gonna melt a crater-sized sinkhole in Thousand Oaks.

Whenever something desired or awesome goes up the servers die. How quickly we all forget Ben Kenobi. I lost my internet access at my summer job last year because of him. :lol

$120, no more.

They jack up prices with each new release, and we fall back. They abandon entire lines, and we fall back. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!

Whatever the Ex edition size, the online peeps have to compete with all those preordering at SDCC right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back