Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F^^^N' AWESOME!
IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

I hope we get other versions of Vader too, and Empire one with removable helmet is a must!

I'm shocked that they did the paint scheme on the face...and bothered with the "red" eyes.

Hurricane -- I may need this head hollowed with a headsculpt added inside and red-tinted lenses put in so I can peek inside at the "man in the mask".

I think the exclusive may be the key to SSC keeping his ES lower at 1977.

I think it should be ES 1977, and again, if it's an ESB style choke hand, it's wrong for this suit so easily passable for a lot of folks. Hopefully one right hand is a finger pointing one, "you are part of the Rebel Alliance..."

I hope we get other versions of Vader too, and Empire one with removable helmet is a must!

The fact this is ANH tailored and not an "Ultimate" version ensures that we'll get more than one probably four versions.

Is he missing a tusk? :confused:

Nope, in the ANH accurate helmets one tusk was black. Its there if you look at the close up.

I hope someone moves Vader to a background that's lighter so we can really see him.

Even with the dark background and flash, he still looks great so I imagine this one will be a real homerun for Sideshow.... it has to be.

Vader looks fantastic, as does the Stormtrooper(s). These two plus the Rebel Blockade figure have made SDCC a success for me. Last year it was the hobbits...

For me, to have finally unveiled a Vader in this line and have it turn out so well, that one figure makes this SDCC a big joy, everything else is icing on the cake, but to get Vader the way we first saw him and have the helmet shapes and things done well, a big relief and joy. The PF Vader gave me concerns, but they've topped it with this figure, now I'm excited for a 1/6 SSC Boba Fett :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back