Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am very happy
Vader
Stormy
Rebel
I dont know or really care if its 100% correct
I cant stand accuacy nazi's

They must really be keeping Vader hidden...I know the guy snapping pics is out looking for him. Maybe they won't take him out until tomorrow or even Friday.

You have the disadvantage of making these Vaders yourself and have looked at the designed much more than the average collector. Ignorance is bliss..

Maybe, but I noticed most of those things right off and I honestly can't tell the difference between even the prequel Vader and the earlier ones. I'm no accuracy nazi, but I do want it to look right.

Seems like we'll be seeing some pics anytime now. Still no update on what day non-PPO figures will go on sale.

NICE! I have to look more closely but I'm just excited.

$125 price?

Exclsuive: choking hand... I assume that's for choking Motti, not Antilles.

Well, I said $120 was my limit, but I guess I can go an extra $5 since it's Vader and he looks so damn good.

$125 price point.

That is most impressive of all, the detail and quality on this, I paid $150 for Medi Vader and this one has much more detail.

I'm anxious to know what the Ex. choking hand looks like, if it's like ESB fist in the air choke or wrap around Cap Antilles neck choke. ESB style would be the better choice, makes it less likely to annoy folks that don't get it cuz it's not appropriate for this era of Vader.

The attention to ANH detail is great because it means we should see more Vaders to get the fine details of each film.

$375 to cover every OT Vader, fine with me :rock

sweet !!!!!!!!!!, im liking these pics. looks awesome.

Also seems there is no headsculpt underneath, so I think it was our wishful thinking that made it so. :monkey2 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back