Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait... they put the regular up a week early. that makes no sense. I ordered one... why not.

I'll wait and get an exclusive or get a regular for less from a retailer.
Very tempted to place an order for the hell of it!

I also played it safe and ordered a regular. Hell I may not even bother with the PPO for an extra hand.

Maybe they're trying to gauge issues with servers from this, they're already having them, I'm getting access issues with my account.

Okay, so the pre-order for the regular edition is up. It is funny really. The pics that Sideshow posted at their site don't look so great. The helmet looks off, the cape doesn't go over his shoulders and he looks far too bulky. However, the more recent pictures as SDCC look excellent. So which is it? the perfect Vader or the flawed Vader shown at Sideshow's website?

Anyway, one of the things I am really interested in seeing is an SDCC picture of vader that is directly from the front. Most of the pictures view Vader from an angle and the helmet looks great there. However, The frontal view shots at Sideshow make the helmet look off (dome too narrow and small) and I would like to assuage my fears and see an SDCC picture of the front that looks good.

I might end up canceling my Stormtrooper orders and getting them from a retailer, but I just want to make sure I have my bases covered. And for Vader at least, I'm willing to pay a little extra to have him in my hands early.

definately put in an order for the reg just to be safe, while the exclusive would be cool not really a must. :banana

Re: regular darth vader up for preorder

Me too, in case I somehow don't score a EX.

I'm ordering a regular to be safe. If I can get the exclusive I'll cancel the regular. I'm really afraid that the server load is going to shut Sideshow's website down on August first.

Their site is already dragging terribly. I don't even want to think what August 1st will be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back