Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their site is already dragging terribly. I don't even want to think what August 1st will be like.

It should be better, they're trying to do a lot and I'm sure some remotely for the Con, everyone will be back at the site next week, I'm not concerned with how things are today. I'm sure that's why he's not PPO during the con.

Ordered a regular version.

The only major nitpicks I have are the gloves being one piece and it also looks like the boots/shin guards might also be in one piece.

Edit: Boots and shin guard armor are listed separately on the product page so hopefully they are two separate pieces.

where's the chain clasp for the outer cape? Don't see it in the photos, but it is listed in the specs.

So do you think it will be 1977 ES?

so - the exclusive order is next Friday?

That is hilarious. This is how the PPOs are gonna work and why they can have two on the same day. Its not gonna take very long for them to sell out of a supposed 1977 Exclusives probably 10 minutes or less and then the site will be free and clear to go forth for the Stormtrooper at 12. Genius and cruel at the same time...

Re: regular darth vader up for preorder

Got mine, thanks.
Th epics at SST, however, don't look that great... as usual with official SST pics.

canale always canale .....................yessssssssssssssssss:banana i sold the medi , so this is will be mine !!!!!!!!! behind the my medis yeahhhh
:banana:chew:banana:chew:banana

Ordered a regular version.

The only major nitpicks I have are the gloves being one piece and it also looks like the boots/shin guards might also be in one piece.

Edit: Boots and shin guard armor are listed separately on the product page so hopefully they are two separate pieces.

Boots and shin guards are separte, the closeup image of the leg you can see the guard is acutally slipping down a bit onto the foot more than it should, which is great, will look sharp but still be articulated at the ankle, just hope the ankle joints are strong, there's going to be a lot of weight on them.

Got mine, thanks.
Th epics at SST, however, don't look that great... as usual with official SST pics.

yea, they really need a pro photog cuz most of their pics dont do their items justice & cause a lot of people to panick for no reason (in most cases anyway :D)

Yeah, their photos on this one make his legs look super short... but at the Con he looks perfect.

There's something very Hasbro looking about this figure to me.

Yeah, SS sure looks a lot like a Hasbro figure....:rolleyes:

darth+vader+clozup.jpg

what's the exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back