Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really worried about the exclusive, if I get it, fine, if not, I can live without the choke hand. Also, there's always wait-list.

1977 edition size would piss me off...I want everyone that wants one, to be able to get one. If not, you run the risk of alienating people that want one, but can't get it. That is a bad way to protect the longevity of this line

Everbody that wants one will be able to get one, they just won't all get a choke hand.

1977 edition size would piss me off...I want everyone that wants one, to be able to get one. If not, you run the risk of alienating people that want one, but can't get it. That is a bad way to protect the longevity of this line

That's what the regular is for. Anyone that wants it, gets it. Just gotta be working harder for the exclusive.

They've never done that before and had PPO items like Jabba, throne, and other popular items at the show. I would be shocked beyond shocked if we couldn't order.

Initial word is that they are not letting Attendees. I called it at 9:45 yesterday. :lol

What's funny is we are over a week away and Im already getting that sick feeling I get before a PPO. I want this sooo bad. I think between Hasbro, HT, SS and Character/Underground Toys - they want me to be broken up because my girlfriend is gonna be pissed at me. :lol

So I gotta say, despite wishin I was at the Con this year and not last the last two days have :rocked. Gotta thank all you guys here but damn is hard to keep up at times. :lol

Now back to the Vader conga! Vader, Vader Va-der! Vader, Vader, Va-DER! Man he's so perfect. I'd love to see him be a Christmas release. Him and the Stormies. Black and White Christmas.

Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!

:vader :chew :vader :chew :vader :chew :vader :chew

I am Criswell'ing right now that we'll get Clones for B&W Friday. Mark it down.

Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!Vader, Vader, VA-DER!!!!!

:vader :chew :vader :chew :vader :chew :vader :chew

9conga.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back