Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM CHROME IRON MAN MARK II 1:1 BUST *COMING S

:rotfl Oh if only. I did win £3 on the euro millions last night though. :yess: :lol

Lets pull off a HEIST!! Once we succeed all our accounts will show few millions a piece. :lecture

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM CHROME IRON MAN MARK II 1:1 BUST *COMING S

Just noticed over on the Marvel thread the new Hot Toys 1/4 scale busts for the new Iron Man 3 suit and War Machine suit. Have to say, not sure if these suits will grow on me but i'm not really liking them. I think its more to do with the mask than the actual body armour. I do prefer the original shaped mask from Iron Man 1 & 2. Anybody like the new suits? :dunno

Just noticed over on the Marvel thread the new Hot Toys 1/4 scale busts for the new Iron Man 3 suit and War Machine suit. Have to say, not sure if these suits will grow on me but i'm not really liking them. I think its more to do with the mask than the actual body armour. I do prefer the original shaped mask from Iron Man 1 & 2. Anybody like the new suits? :dunno

I really like them and the new mask makes him look a little sad. Pretty fitting when you you look what's happening to him in the trailer. :lol

I really like them and the new mask makes him look a little sad. Pretty fitting when you you look what's happening to him in the trailer. :lol

Trailer looks epic doesnt it...April 25 internional release for Iron Man 3...gonna be an IMAX experience me thinks! Heard somewhere that there will be a few other characters other than Mandarin in this movie...one of them being Radioactive Man! :yess:

Trailer looks epic doesnt it...April 25 internional release for Iron Man 3...gonna be an IMAX experience me thinks! Heard somewhere that there will be a few other characters other than Mandarin in this movie...one of them being Radioactive Man! :yess:

"Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: Heroes, there is no such thing..." I really liked the voice similar to Bane but much better. Eagerly looking forward to watch the movie.
23lo1vr.gif

"Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: Heroes, there is no such thing..." I really liked the voice similar to Bane but much better. Eagerly looking forward to watch the movie.
23lo1vr.gif

This film will be epic and anyone that doesn't think so can kindly GTFO. :lecture :lol

Wow, your collection is so massive in so many ways...
:thud:
Congrats my friend :duff

Wow, your collection is so massive in so many ways...
:thud:
Congrats my friend :duff

Great to hear from you Sundance. That's very kind words my friend, I thank you and hope to have some great new additions coming soon to add to my collection...:hi5:

Beautiful collection!!

Excellent Spiderman statue. But that Terminator setup is simply fantastic! :rock

WOW!!! you got some serious skill! Love your dio's, and your paint work is stellar!! did you finish the custom Hellboy? Amazing! One day I hope to get a spiderman comiquette.

Excellent Spiderman statue. But that Terminator setup is simply fantastic! :rock

Glad you like it jkno, its one of my personal favs also...i dont have much on display at the moment due to a possible new family home on the horizon some point this year but the Terminator display is one of only a few pieces that i have displayed with the rest of my collection in their respective shipping boxes :( got a busy year ahead, what with the birth of my second child only a few months away and a heck of a lot of pre orders arriving soon, i'm truly struggling for space...got over 30 shipping boxes piled up against the wall at home and thats just my Sideshow stuff! I may need to call mum and dad to see if they have any space at theirs! :yess:

Back