Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock:mexwaveI think that the Gorillas are so grumpy because they never show them with mates. Anyway, what a fantastic structure! This is the way to display your POTA collection! Stickman, I just have to commend you on this magnificent piece of art! This is the center piece of Central City that is necessary for any POTA enthusiast out there. I really love it!:monkey1:monkey5:clap:clap:bow:bow:dance:rock2

Hi Angel! I just Email you some info. Get those Gorillas ready brother Ape.:monkey1

Not to be out done by you, Sticks...

Rumor has it, that Angel is in his yard with a backhoe beginning excavation on a 1/6 scale version of Lake Powell.

Last edited:

Rumor has it, that Angel is in his yard with a backhoe beginning excavation on a 1/6 scale version of Lake Powell.

All I need do is take a little trip up north for the real Lake Powell.:chew

It is a shame that few outsiders from the other threads on this board visit Central City. The work going on here, both large scale and small, is inspiring. Nothing I've seen on other threads... (I think Luke's hands are too big)(I hope Indy comes with an idol)(My Zombie just shipped) compares. To quote Shatner, "Get a life people".

This thread is about doing things, making things, creativity, moving an all but dead line forwards. If you want something done sometimes you must do it yourself. I think people here, have. My hat is off to you, Sticks! and to all the rest of you simians. Stunning work all!!!!!!

You're so right Jungle! I'm soooo glad you said this!!!

Last edited:

That's right Stickman! Jungle Jom let the cat out of the bag!

I've been working in my backyard (with a backhoe) for the excavation on a 1/6-scale edition of Lake Powell. There’s nothing like a little "friendly" competition! It's to bad it'll be a few years until you guys actually see the Icarus bobbing on the waters surface. :rotfl

Last edited:
Hi Angel. I have sent you payment via paypal. Now lets get some action from the others Apeonauts! :monkey1Thanks, Kent.

Angel...

I agree, if My Nova costume is outdone, it will be outdone by Jess... She has shown herself to be more than capable of that feat!

By the way, Angel...

The bottom half of your Nova costume is complete all I have to do is sew on three snaps!

Angel...

I agree, if My Nova costume is outdone, it will be outdone by Jess... She has shown herself to be more than capable of that feat!

By the way, Angel...

The bottom half of your Nova costume is complete all I have to do is sew on three snaps!

Thank Jom, I guess I better start looking for a box for all those things I'm sending you! ~Angel~ :angelsmil

O.K.

I think this is going to be a long testing phase. My project is going along very slowly. These are two different shots, both in auto with flash...:monkey4:monkey2.

TaylorinCageDay1b.jpg

ApeCityGorillasgroupphoto1.jpg

Sticks, I am so shocked at your ampitheater. I bow and kneel before you oh mighty one! You totally rock! When can we come over and play?

ARMANDO PROJECT​

Here is the latest update/headcount. I currently have six (6) people signed on for the Armando project.

Kfog
Harry
Ironman
Sticks
Snickertown
Angel

Waiting in the wings, and seriously considering signing on are: Jessica, Protozaius and Hasslein.

Angel, count me in on the Armando project. I am committed to it. (unpainted, please).

Jess....

How is that Nova Costume of yours coming along?

I unfortunately have grave news. The Nova costume is dead. I over-ripped the leather and so now it's in shreds. :monkey2 It's raining and I'm too lazy to go get more leather. The other bag of leather I have I am not happy with the colors (the browns are too light)...and the way the leather hangs is too stiff. I'm going to work with some fake leather (in a dark brown) that might work. Whatever it is, I'm going to make it happen today.

Back