Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really a fan of this design. I'm waiting for Tony Mei to sell his Marvel NOW! costume

11909987_1637922613139795_672960062_n.jpg

11371091_1704608193159279_1551988169_n.jpg

11420757_1650201891927757_739670112_n.jpg

He already has it for sale.

10464282_10156189954405035_9105785861182317836_n.jpg

0234121af49e2973b765b548e0181d1c.jpg

I recently ordered the original comic suit from tony. Can't wait to get it. I love that he cane with two heads as I plan displaying both versions of Deadpool.

Awe Man. I got my email today about final flex payment thinking this bad boy wasn't coming out till Dec. I actually bought it for the Mrs cuz she's a huge Deadpool fan but I've been making all of the payments. I decided to check out the thread and man yalls pics are Amazing. She may be SOL on this one and it may go towards my collection. But who am I kidding its all her's. But does anyone know the next 1/6 figure coming out for Marvel from SS. I picked this one up hoping for a new Spidey or Venom in the works. This one will go great with the Koto Deadpool we have on display already. They can each stand on their own though no doubt about that.

I'd love the Ryan Reynolds headsculpt to start poppin back up maybe with hot toys version if they make him.

0234121af49e2973b765b548e0181d1c.jpg

I recently ordered the original comic suit from tony. Can't wait to get it. I love that he cane with two heads as I plan displaying both versions of Deadpool.

I'm getting the 90s style as well. I was waiting for the NOW one but didn't really like it when i saw it.
Still thinking of what to do with the gun harness/holster & belt. (Passing on what Tony's doing as it too expensive for me already as it is)

I'm getting the 90s style as well. I was waiting for the NOW one but didn't really like it when i saw it.
Still thinking of what to do with the gun harness/holster & belt. (Passing on what Tony's doing as it too expensive for me already as it is)
Yeah, I got an extra harness, guns and belt from toy anxiety so I'm gonna try and replicate what tonys done to the best of my ability. Kinda thinking that i should have got extra katannas too. I dunno.

I like the Marvel Now look but I still prefer the simplicity of the 90s look.

Untitled-1.jpg
Is this piece supposed to be on the gun or no? I've seen some that have it and some that don't, and mine doesn't, so I'm curious.

View attachment 222455
Is this piece supposed to be on the gun or no? I've seen some that have it and some that don't, and mine doesn't, so I'm curious.
I have it on mine its already on the gun took me a while to realize that it slides on the rail since mine had it at the back end of the rail and when I attached the scope it didn't match that pic.

I have it on mine its already on the gun took me a while to realize that it slides on the rail since mine had it at the back end of the rail and when I attached the scope it didn't match that pic.
Hmm, I guess I need to mail Sideshow then. Paying what we did, even something minor like that not being on the gun is bs.

the gun should come stock like i have in this pic...

DSC_0620.jpg

i didn't attach the scope.
if you want to attach the scope, you need to slide off the small sight off the rail that you see in that pic, attach the scope at the rear of the slide, then flip the sights around and slide it on in front of the scope on the slide.

if you don't have the small sight attached to the gun stock, then it is missing.

i think i'm going to get this once he shows in stock at sideshow.

Me too. Been thinking about this one real hard lately. I don't know too much about the character, but he looks so cool. And tony mei put up a custom marvel now outfit on his Facebook page. I would go that route if I pick this upFB_IMG_1447170483550.jpg

I keep going back and forth on which one I want. Full sets from Tony are about the same cost wise, but man its tough to choose

Just ordered Tony's 90s style. I'm going to try to customize it as close as possible to the movie version. The 90s is much closer to the movie DP than the Now version.

Now if I could just get the $%^& figure delivered.

Got Deadpool in the other day,all in all Id say its one of SS's best 1/6 figures yet,and very comparable to something Hot Toys would put out. I am shocked really... The suit is great in hand and not coming off as pajamas at all,it has great tailoring. Weapons and accessories are well done too and there are plenty of them,the weathering on everything is very good as well. The body they used is solid and holds poses very well too,no loose limbs or weak joints so far. If I could give out a negative it would be one the pouches,just a pain sometimes when posing,they like to come off easily and two the price,should of been $20 cheaper. Overall this is an awesome offering of the character Deadpool!

have not ordered anythign direct via SS yet, so excuse the noob question-

if i sign up for ex on waitlist, does that mean i have to get one if they have one? like if i get tired of waiting and end up ordering reg ver via local retailer and then get word on a ex via waitlist can i cancel it?

wasnt that bothered bout headpool before just wanted the fig asap but i have waited long enough now so considering tryin for an ex.

Just ordered Tony's 90s style. I'm going to try to customize it as close as possible to the movie version. The 90s is much closer to the movie DP than the Now version.

Now if I could just get the $%^& figure delivered.

what he end up charging for the suit??

have not ordered anythign direct via SS yet, so excuse the noob question-

if i sign up for ex on waitlist, does that mean i have to get one if they have one? like if i get tired of waiting and end up ordering reg ver via local retailer and then get word on a ex via waitlist can i cancel it?

wasnt that bothered bout headpool before just wanted the fig asap but i have waited long enough now so considering tryin for an ex.

correct... waitlist only puts you on a list in case one comes available.... it can happen quick, and i've seen guys get their conversions 4 months later! so its a crap shoot sometimes. but if you put in the order and find one down the road and it hasn't converted... just contact them to cancel the waitlist order.

Back