Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Maquette coming but I wish this had more muscle shading and definition like the comic PF, the paint looks really flat and dull imo, other than that, it's a very nice looking piece.

compare the paint of this

hulk014_zpsc12db2f5.jpg

to this.

sideshow-hulk-005.jpg

watermark.php

$90 in tax and a $10 handling fee from fedex, that's it.

Create a Fedex account. Attach your credit card. Call sideshow and get them to reference your Fedex account number with each order. Saves you the $10. $10 adds up quickly if you order a lot.

Create a Fedex account. Attach your credit card. Call sideshow and get them to reference your Fedex account number with each order. Saves you the $10. $10 adds up quickly if you order a lot.

If you do that, does FedEx just bill your card automatically? No paying at the door when it gets there?

EDIT:

Just checked the FedEx website...do you need a full account (if so, are there any charges for this) or just a user ID?

Last edited:
I have the Maquette coming but I wish this had more muscle shading and definition like the comic PF, the paint looks really flat and dull imo, other than that, it's a very nice looking piece.

hulk014_zpsc12db2f5.jpg

to this.

sideshow-hulk-005.jpg

watermark.php

Not te best photo to use for the new hulk. Also you are comparing the comic version to the Avengers film version. So IMO the Hulk PF should be more colorful. I don't think that green used on the PF hulk would work well with this hulk. This new Hulk is more at rest also.

DSC00113_zps6c1adbe6.jpg

DSC00088_zpscff475a5.jpg

If you do that, does FedEx just bill your card automatically? No paying at the door when it gets there?

EDIT:

Just checked the FedEx website...do you need a full account (if so, are there any charges for this) or just a user ID?

Yes charged automatically. Convenient for me because I'm not home during most deliveries so I don't have to worry about leaving money for whoever accepts the package. I didn't pay for anything, should be a free account .

Looks great, I own the PF and only own comic PFs, but I'll be darned if I'm not tempted by this.

I think I'm most impressed by the teeth. Well painted and look realistic.

Waiting patiently for Mamba's killer pics....:impatient: :lol lighting in Mambas house is always first class for pics...Mambas pics will tell the truth :yess:

As far as the eye brow issue, are they actually sculpted & are missing a little paint? Or is the difference in eye brow length due to the fact that his brow is actually flexing unevenly, which looks natural & OK to me?

hulk014_zpsc12db2f5.jpg

to this.

sideshow-hulk-005.jpg

watermark.php

You are comparing apples to steak here my man.

One is a photo realilstic PF designed to envoke the movie character done in a photo realistic way, the second is a PF designed to envoke a classic Kirby Hulk with the tonal qualities of a comic. It is a different purpose for each statue really. SO while I get what you are saying, it isn't a case of apples vs apples.

Not te best photo to use for the new hulk. Also you are comparing the comic version to the Avengers film version. So IMO the Hulk PF should be more colorful. I don't think that green used on the PF hulk would work well with this hulk. This new Hulk is more at rest also.

DSC00113_zps6c1adbe6.jpg

DSC00088_zpscff475a5.jpg

:goodpost::exactly:

First video coming up soon. Not mine but I will post it here for fellow collectors

When it's shipped through FedEx, you're almost guaranteed to get customs and brokerage charges, plus GST.

I don't know what the charges will be, but it'll probably be GST on the full value of the statue plus FedEx's brokerage fee. I'm expecting the total due upon delivery to be around $50 to $60 CAD. Sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Yeah I was expecting as much but hey, if I'm willing to shuck out the $700 for it I can probably afford the tax lol, they should deduct shipping for bad eyebrow placement

Back