Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't do it man. Just stick to the show. Once you start the comics the show won't be as good cause you'll be comparing the two. I'm in the same place. Besides time is moving fast and it'll be OCT. before we know it. And it's the perfect time of year!

I agree with that. In my experience anyone whose read the comics does not like the show as much as those of us who haven't. You could end up ruining it on yourself.

Yup, i was at a barnes and noble the other day and saw the walking dead graphic novel and was like "should i"? Was like "Nope", i like watching the show!

Coming to this thread to post that I hate The Walking Dead TV show only to see all the TWD love going on in the hate thread and deciding not to post my TWD hate because I don't want to get in to an internet pissing match.

This really pissed me off:

Ive been in the Air Force for about a year now, and the other night I thought id look up the other people I commissioned with and see what they are up to. One guy in particular stood out.

Back in college, this was the type of guy that got everything without earning it. When we were cadets, he was able to give a good speech and give off that leadership "vibe", so the teachers loved him and ultimatly put him in charge of the wing. In reality, he was a complete dumbass who didn't put in any effort at all; only caring about where his next frat party would be. Everyone had to work twice as hard in thier job to make up for the fact that he wasn't doing his; leaving everyone essentially without a boss to tell them what to do.

I hoped that when we commissioned he would eventually mature to the point where he realized that we are insanely lucky enough to be getting a high paying job right out of college, which would motivate him to work hard.

Instead, I find out that a few weeks after commissioning, he decided that the whole "9 to 5 routine" wasn't for him and purposefully got himself a DUI and caught with pot so he would be discharged.

Now on the expense of his wealthy parents, he has spent the last few months traveling the world, working for a group of people in hawaii raising money to build a "alternative education" school, providing kids with a cirriculum "designed to enhance thier mind and spirit", which does away with subjects such as math and english in favor of mediation classes and creative expression. Children that exit this school will have degrees so useless that they wouldn't even be legally allowed to come back and teach there, let alone get into an accredited college. This group is lead by a man named (im not ____ting you) "Joyous Presence".

To top it all off, I looked his resume posted on the site, and it lists him being directly responsible for several projects in college he had nothing to do with.

But what really pisses me off is that even with his complete lack of responsibility or intelligence, part of me knows that he is happier with his life than I ever will be.

Last edited:
But what really pisses me off is that even with his complete lack of responsibility or intelligence, part of me knows that he is happier with his life than I ever will be.

:lol 'dumbass envy' is the burden that many intelligent people carry.

Back